Chapter 65

Sorry all my lovely readers for your inconvenience yesterday. Here is your update enjoy reading...

Ridima pov

I am tensed when Mr. Kumar came and asked to come for meeting.

I walked in but a unknown fear is occupied in me. The meeting had started but I am afraid of speaking previously when I am in my college I am a good talkative person but now I don't know what happened.

Finally I spoke out when he is saying which is against the norms. I saw a little dissatisfaction on their eyes.

Finally I made disaster.

What will Karthik do now? Will he shout at me? I immediately took my phn and called him. I have to tell him before Kumar or some one else say him.

I said him that I didn't well but he said waiting to see me and ended the call.

I am scared to hell. He will shout like a monster when I reach home. I peeped in to my room and saw his attire which scared me to hell.

"Don't worry baby I don't expect much from you as this is your first time. Do you know I failed a lot of times but learnt from my failures" he said and I smiled a little.

Ohh god he scared me to hell. But the happiest part of today is the news of their marriage.

Yes me and Karthik missed the to make more memories but not a problem we are different from the remaining couples who speak hours and hours in talking.

Even saru dhi used to talk alot with Jiju after their engagement. I used smile imaging me but I even didn't even had small interest to talk with him at time but now my world revolves around him.

Time has power to change a stone in to beautiful statue which is praised by everyone. What we have to do is just wait with lots of patience.

I went downstairs as Karthik is asleep becoz of his medicines. He is recovering slowly.

I know it's hurting him to hell but he is not letting his pain to know me as I will be sad.

But when ever I saw his bandages the guilt in growing more and more.

That bloody Aarav he has to be punished for his deeds. By hook and crook he has to be punished with a severe punishment.

The world didn't know about all this as Karthik don't want to take my name out. I wondered how he managed this but he has his own ways..

I saw mom is busy in call. I sat beside her and listened her conversation then I understood she is taking with Nandu bhai's mom.

"So we will leave with in a hour" mom said and ended the call.

"Mom are you going out"

"Ohh..Ridu I forgot to say you...Nandu's engagement is arranged in this weekend so we are planning to go out for shopping. Do you want to accompany us?"

"No mom I will be with Karthik" I said after sometime mom left.

Karthik is sleeping and no one is present in house. Then I called Puja.

I didn't talk with her from that day and by her words I can say that she is worried about me.

I told her what had happened but she said that she didn't know about Karthik's accident and all.

"Baby.." I heard Karthik calling me I ended the call and went to him.

"Where is mom?"

"She went for shopping as Nandu bhai's engagement is this week end" I said.