Chapter 63

Ridima pov

I came out of the room Even though he is shouting something.

"Bhai what about Aarav?"

"He will stay in prison. Even his father denied to provide him bail. He should face for the deeds he did"

"Yes..I to want him to be in prison forever"

"Yes..Bhabhi he will be don't worry after all he confronted with Karthik Chouhan" Bhai said with a confident tone.

"So bhabhi how are you?"

"I am fine now but I am worried about Karthik "

"Don't worry bhabhi he will be fine "

"So what about my friend?"

"She is fine bhabhi but I want to tell you something very important"

"What's that important?"

"Bhabhi I am going to tell about us to Vardhini's parents. It's already late and she told me that her parents are planning to get her married"

"So you both are in love" I asked as she never mentioned about this to me.

On that day I thought to ask her but forgot as I engaged in my work.

" Yes Bhabhi. I don't know why Karthik used to feel about you. He even used to call us with your name. After your engagement even if you don't talk with him much he used to ask Saru Bhabhi about you. Even if I used to tease him he used to smile like an idiot" Bhai is telling continously and I kept smiling for his words.

Yes..I lost the wonderful period between engagement and marriage. But not a problem we had lots of memories for the rest of our lives after our marriage.

"Bhabhi you love Karthik more than anyone in this world na"

"I love him and I can fight with world only for him" I am saying with tears forming on my eye's.

"I know Bhabhi. Take rest" Bhai said as we reached the home.

I walked inside and for the first time I am feeling my home void.

Is it bcoz no one is present in home ? or Is it bcoz Karthik is not present?

I quickly changed my clothes and jumped on the bed as it's such a long long days and I haven't had any sleep form many days.

"Mam wake up. Have some food" our maid waking me then I came back in to this world.

I opened my to find my phn and checked the time it's around 6pm and jumped in panic.

How can I  sleep such a long time? Karthik must be waiting for me with that thought I rushed to fresh up and go to hospital.

When I went inside the scene over their made me mad at him.

The nurse is sitting beside him and they both are laughing which is making me more furious.

"Karthik.." I said in a serious tone but he just glanced at me and resumed in their stupid conservation.

"How can you manage your personal and professional life?" He asked her and she is saying something to which I didn't pay any attention.

"Karthik where is mom?"

"She just went out just a few minutes back"

"Have you had your lunch and tablets?" I asked in a suspecting tone.

"He has with much difficulty" that nurse said and I glared at her.

"You can leave now" I said in a warning tone and she left.