chapter 23

Hai guys ..how are you all?

I am updating the chapter as today is my besty birthday.

Happy birthday PAL🎂🎂🍰🍰🍫🍫

WISH HER HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Ridima pov

There are two days for my wedding . After his announcement to media about our marriage it became quite sensation and there are many phn calls and I am more shocked to see me on front page of newspaper.

I invited all my friends and they arrived 3 days before. Both my friends and cousin's are enjoying all my rituals and they are more excited than me. Even they didn't leave any chance to tease and irritate me.

From that day I didn't talk with Mr. Rude neither he or I called. Even when we are doing our marriage shopping he didn't even spoke  a word. I imagined more about my marriage shopping than my wedding but he spoiled everything he even selected my outfit. I didn't  even have a chance to deny. I tried to say but he gave a very cooled look to me which means I have to sit quite.

I don't know what my life will happen now we are just engaged and he is showing his authority on me after becoming Mrs. Rude I am dead with his rules.

"Didi..see what I have brought for you" my sis asked me.

She is hiding many bags from me. She is  not even able to catch all those bags but she is trying to hide from me. Ohh..Now I got what are those..

Those are the worst pieces which Rude had selected for me. They started unwrapping them from covers and here I am sitting on dinning table not even interested in watching them.

"Wow..this is super..this is excellent..." These are the words which are ringing in my ears.

"Didi..come na see how beautiful all your wedding dresses are" my bro called me.

I went to hall but shocked to see them. All this are the dresses which I found beautiful. I even  didn't told him that I like them but how he knew ?

I am seeing my dresses and now I am more happy. Then I found a note on a lehanga.

" All these are what you liked na..How can you think I will make you sad by denying your wish...But this lehanga is my choice..I want to see my Dulhan looking the best in this"

I laughed at his words and actions. I thought that he choosed which I didn't like but no he selected my choice.

"Ridu..why are you laughing to yourself? " Nisha asked

I immediately hidden the note in my hand but she saw me hiding the note.

"Give it to me" she said and started approaching me.

We are running and then suddenly I collided with a hard chest and he caught me I look up to see him he is Mr. Rude we are lost in each other.

"Bro..you can catch her later. First let's do the work for which we came" Nandu said teasing us  usually.

"Shut up man" he said but not leaving me.

"I will be quite but leave  bhabhi yaar" Nandu said and he left me immediately.

"Saru are you finished with your work. I came to take you for shopping " Jiju said 

"Yes wait for a while I will just come" saru said and went inside to tell ma mean while I saw Mr. Rude dragging Amrith side.

"Amrith where are you?" Saru shouted but there is no response.

"Di jiju is with him they are discussing something " I said to my di.

"Saru why can't we take Ridu with us. She will be helpful in suggesting you so we can return fast" jiju said

I immediately saw him he just smirked looking me.

"Amruth tell me is this your idea or someone else assisted you" Nandu said immediately Mr. Rude gave a punch to him.

All the hall is filled with laugh even my grany,mom,chachi  and me standing there with shy.

"Beta you can take her but come fast na as tommorow is her mehandi and their are lot of works to do" mom said to him

"Ridu..get ready fast as we have no time" Saru said

I walked towards my room picking the dress which I saw first and got ready and went out.

We are out of the house both jiju and he are having cars and now I don't know in which I have to get in.

"Karthik you go alone in your car we all will meet you in mall" Nandu said teasing him but every time nandu speaks the questions which are in my mind.

"Ridu..come with karthik after  all he planned all this and how can we spoil this now" jiju said making everyone laugh. 

I looked towards Saru and she signed me to go I am walking towards his car about to open the door but he opened I settled in front seat beside him.

We are driving following jiju car but he suddenly changed the way.

"They are going in that way. why you changed the way" I asked him.

Karthik pov

"Leave me and stop all this drama now" she said and left to her mom.

I am happy to know that she is not in love with him.

Our wedding is in two days a couple of days back we went for selection of our clothes. I took her to a top designer. I want to tease her so I opted the dress which she even didn't pay attention but I am keenly observing a smile appeared on her face when she found a dress beautiful.

But I selected a lehanga I loved that lehanga and My Radio will look gorgeous. I selected it to my choice by keeping a small note

In middle she tried to say but I saw her cooled. I just want to check whether she will scare for me or not but she scared. Why she is scaring? She should fight with me, she should shout on me I want a wife who will suggest me,corrects me.

I am working in my office Nandu and Amrith came.

"Bro what are you doing?" Nandu asked

"I am finishing all the work before so I can enjoy in my marriage" I said to them

"Come on yaar.  You can do it later we will go out" Amrith said

"No...I can't come now you people go and enjoy" I said to them

"Ok..bro enjoyy actually we are going to your sasural house so we thought to take you and you can see bhabhi" Nandu said

My sasural..don't lie..why are you going there?

"No it's none of your business you continue your  work we all will enjoy and will definitely send clicks to you" Nandu said.

"Wait...wait..I am coming...I will do my work later" I said to them to avoid their further questions I walked out taking my car keys

We are stepping in and suddenly she collided me and about to fall I caught her and lost in admiring her. I don't know why she all ways collides me anyways I love when she collide me.

When Amrith asked Bhabhi weather she is ready to go out then I came to know the reason why they came her.

I immediately dragged Amrith and asked him to ask her to accompany us.

We are driving following Amrith car  and I changed the way.

"They are going in that way. why you changed the way" she asked me sorry she shouted at me.

Where Karthik is taking Ridima?

Keep guessing guys.

How is the chapter guys. I am busy but updated.

I will be doing regular updates from Saturday.

Thanks for all your support.

Happy reading😍😍😍

Please do vote and comment

Till next update bye