chapter 4

Its is him mr. rude again. This time he gave his cooled look to me .

I said sorry and left from there. I am sitting at corner thinking what he is doing here.

I thought of asking my mother but the later consequences are too worst which i can't even think .

 I am in my thoughts and my mother shouted to came near to her. I don't know why she is shouting i am walking  near to my mom where she is accompanied by a well dressed man around 50 and a beautiful woman .

I can say there are from a rich family i am walking to them when i am about 2 feets away that man came beside that woman and stand near to her.
I walked towards my mom thinking what twist will happen now in my life🤔.

I am standing beside my mom  and she introduced me to them and she told me that  they are relatives of saru's sasural .

My mom asked me to spend a little time with them .I don't know why she is asking me to do .

I am talking  with mrs chouhan she is good unlike her son in between our talk i came to know his name he is karthik chouhan the heir of chouhan group of industries. We ended our talk and i walked near to stage.

We all enjoyed marriage and i am packing my bags for my return to chennai as the train is at 7  pm .

My papa and mom came to me i feel something different with there behaviour .

My mom is so happy and my papa made me sit near him and saying something but my focus is on my mom who is jumping with happiness  .

I am shocked to listen to last words of my papa that i have got a marriage proposal from chouhan's family my mom and papa agreed without even asking my opinion .

I am in 4 th yr of my undergraduation and i need some time for all this stuff bcoz i have my own dreams in my life i am irritated by this stupid stuff and walked out of the room.

Hai Friends 😍.How is the episode.

Will Ridima agree to marry him?

What will she do to escape from this proposal?

What twist her life is going to take?

Till the next episode bye .

Happy reading 😍😍