chapter 22

This is an unedited chapter hope you don't mind the spell errors

Happy Reading

Ridima POV

"Are you going to stare me like that whole night or will you sit in the car" he said

I just ran in to the car. I want to talk with him. I want tell what had happened and clear all this misunderstandings.

I want ask why he took me to Delhi. Why all this makeup and dress. I want to clear all the questions in my brain

I am sure he is not anger on me.  This is the first time we have meet before our marrige.

I tried to talk with him but taken aback thinking what if he shouts on me?

After what had happened yesterday? No one in this world takes easy after seeing his fiance in other man arms.

Ridu..come on nothing will happen. Tell him then he will understand. I gained all my courage to call him and the car has stopped in a big restaurant.

He stepped out the car and I.  I am shocked to see all the media surrounding us. I am in still shock and walked to stand beside him.

"Just catch my arm and walk with me" he said not even seeing me.

I immediately caught his hand and walked beside him. This first time I am walking in red carpet and that to catching a man hand.

Where my life is leading to?😰😰😰

All the media is taking our pics and I am more nervous now.

We walked in and still I am more nervous. Then I saw my jiju coming towards us and my eyes started searching saru.

I immediately ran towards her and hugged her. Now I understand that this a bussiness party after seeing my jiju and saru here.

"Ridu..how are you?" Saru asked.

She is looking beautiful. I don't know when she transformed this much.

"I am fine saru. What all this ? why we came here?" I asked her making sure that what I thought is correct.

" Why are to hurry you will be  suprised if you know the reason" a voice came from back of me.

It's doubtlessly Mr. Rude. I turned around to he pulled me toward him.

We were lost in watching each other. My jiju coughed and then we came in this world.

I immediately pulled him away and walked back beside to saru.

Jiju promted something in his ears and they both laugh. Me and Saru watched each other face as we don't know why they are laughing.

I caught Saru's hand and we are about to move. Suddenly my hand was caught my Mr. Rude

"Bhabhi can you please leave your sister for this few hours to me" he said to Saru making saru and Jiju laugh.

Saru just laughed to him and left my hand.

We walked in and the scene over their made me shocked.

He is laughing seeing my expressions then I immediately changed my expressions.

All of our family members present their and they are watching us.

I tried to remove his hand from my shoulder but instead he made the hold stronger.

We walked together towards them and he bent down to take their blessings.

Karthik POV

She  immediately ran to Saru bhabhi and hugged her.

We walked towards them and then I heard her asking why she came here.

She is more curious to know but I will not destroy the surprise which I planned for her.

We walked in towards our parents her eyes widened seeing them. She is trying to get out of my hold but how can I leave her when she is all mine.

Yes she is mine. I am sure she is not that type of girl who agrees to Marry some other when she is in love.

What had happened yesterday is without her notice I can see the shock in her face. Yes I agree that I got anger seeing her in other man arms.

I hardly controlled my anger without beating him. It is general in any college that boys have a crush over the girls that to she is beautiful.

Then I found the solution to this problem is that world should know that she belongs to Karthik Chouhan.

I am angry on her for not opposing him and telling the truth to him. I would have be more happy in she beat in hard right there but she even didn't tried to say anything.

Our parents wished us. We were walking towards other guests. She is not even see me and lost in her thoughts.

"I want to talk with you " she told suddenly

"Yes you can" I said

"Why you made me come here? Are you angry on me?" She asked

"So are you interested in knowing the answer. Come with me I will tell you " I said to her and made her to walk towards the stage.

"A warm welcome to everyone. Thanks for coming. The reason for today's gathering is to  thank all my employees for the huge success and  I am happy to announce that I am getting married to Ridima on 26 of this month"

I said and I immediately turned towards her to see her. She is so shocked and I stroke her arm and she turned towards me and I laughed seeing her.

"Sir can we take a photo of you" a media person asked me.

"Laugh to camera you can shock later" I said to her.

"What all this? Who asked you to fix the marrige this early?" She asked in middle.

"Are you not happy  after listening our marriage date? By chance are you really love with that stupid?" I asked her.

She didn't answer anything. I tightened the hold on here shoulder.

"It's paining" she said

"It pains here for me " I said indicating my heart.

"Are you mad why you will assume your own answers every time " she said

"So tell me what I should assume now" I said to her

"I am not in love with him I already said you I am not in any one and what is the need to announce our relationship?" I said to him.

"Yes it is required when you didn't speak about our relationship when a stupid hugged you" I said to her.

"Leave me and stop all this drama now" she said and left to her mom.

Hai readers.

How is the chapter?

What Ridima will do now?

What Karthik had done is correct?

What will Aarav do now?

Will Ridima explains to Karthik?

Till next update bye 😍😍

I will busy for next couple of days and will update the next chapter in Saturday.