Chapter 51

Dedicated to vin_flore,saanvidove, lakshmi govaradhana

Karthik pov

These days I am little busy with my office work. I am not even dropping her nor picking her at evg.

I badly miss my wife now a days. Today I ended all my work as there is a party. I want to pick her, I she will be happy if I come to meet her.

I went their with so much happiness but the scene which I saw spoiled everything.

I even thought her to take for shopping even she irritates me by taking too many hours.

I know she will have a explanation for everything but now I am not ready to listen.

She tried hard to talk with me but I didn't payed any attention.

In between she said something very funny " We are just friends".

I don't believe Aarav. I am sure he is up to something and will definitely leave Ridu in trouble.

She came downstairs when I am talking with mom wearing Salwar how can she be so beautiful? I even can't take my eyes even in anger.

Both Nandu and Amrith are dancing with their partners but me standing infront of her. I am not gona ask her. She should know how much I hurted.

I thought she will tell me the movement when she saw Aarav for the first time but what she did.

I asked another lady over there for dance and I am dancing with her but my eyes are on my princess. I know she is feeling sad and hardly controlling her tears.

Then I saw a man offering his hand to dance with her making me frown.

She asked my permission even after knowing the answer but she took his hand making me jump with anger.

Immediately took her hand in to mine and walked with her to the dance floor.

I am little rude at beginning but later I am lost in her and danced with full joy.

We both came in to senses when I heard people clapping. She immediately left  the stage I know by this time her cheeks would have turned red.

She smiled at me but her smile remembered that I am anger at her.

The most shocking part of today is Nandu accompanied by Ridu friend.

Oh my God!!! When this happen..I even can't believe how he sorted all things this much fast.

I introduced Ridu to few of my clients and to my friends.

"Bro come let's have drink" Nandu said and I saw her but she turned her head.

I walked with Nandu but didn't have any intension to drink but then I remembered her hidding things from me, doing the work which I refused with all this in my brain I took a glass and had it completely in just I take.

She saw me having drink , I took another glass as she is watching me. She faded from my sight and I stopped having alcohol.

The rest of the night went well and we bided bye to each other and head to our houses.

I know she will shout at me but She to did mistake and this is inferior when compared to what she had done.

The work before me is to wake her. I am thinking what to do then I saw her opening one eye then I understood she is acting. 

I exited from car leaving her alone. By the time she came I settled myself on one side of my bed leaving the other.

I covered myself with comforter but I can hear her moves. She settled her self next to me. I opened my eyes and saw her sleeping comfortably.  But I am unable to sleep without taking her in to my arms.