chapter 43

Thank you all for your support # 2 chicklit It's a big support to write further.

Here is your update enjoy reading😍😍😍

Karthik pov

"Ridu...where are you?" I am shouting like a kid for his mom.

She came running to me scolding me. I thought she will become normal but she is shouting.

I went to office and checking file and remembered that she did an excellent work.

I know she is so talented. Getting in to an top insituation is not a joke but my wify is even topped in that insituation and a smile of pride appeared in my lips but it doesn't took few seconds to vanish that smile.

Is it me who made her to forget  her dreams? She even told me once that she want to achieve her goals....

Why she should stop her career? Why she should stay as a house wife ? I am not a stupid to confine my wife in between four walls.

I want her to focus on her career now as his this is the correct time for her.

As if we have a couple or triple of kids she will be engaged in them and totally became a housewife.

Stop karthik what are you thinking? You are thinking about kids it's only five months you are married and thinking about kids

My heart said making me laugh.
I want to send her abroard even though I  will miss her but it I can't spoil her career.

It doesn't mean studying here will spoil her career but I know if she stays here she will not focus on her studies bcoz of her responsibilities and me

I know if I am around her I can't be without diverting her.

I know she will be happy to continue her studies but willshe agree to go leave me alone?🙁🙁

Anyways I will make her agree no matter what I am ready to defeat with everyone on this

"Hai mom" I said when my sasuma lifted the call.

"How are you beta?"

"Fine mom.."

"Is anything came  important karthik?"

She is more inteligent than her daughter as she easily said that I called her on a purpose

Mom is Ridu...I mean Ridima having passport?"

I said correcting Ridima as I felt shy☺

"No beta...are you planning anything?" She asked laughing

"Yes mom..." and she laughed

I think she is thinking that we are going for a honeymoon but if they know what I am up to they will shout telling all the possible ways to stop me from sending her.

"Ok mom I will hangup then"

So the first thing I have to do is getting passport.

I called her asked to get ready and also said to wear some formals as I know she will always wear leggings and I even don't know what all those dresses called.

"Get ready with in 15 mins" I said to her she is asking questions.

Lol Have I got a wife or a question bank...

"Ridu...." I said in a serious tone just stop her questioning session.

I reached home and she again started her questions again....

What shall I tell her that I am sending her far away from me?

I tried my best to stop her from asking questions and drove to the office.