chapter 7

Hai Friends. I think you all are waiting for the update and hope you are enjoying. Yours favourite karthik pov is here.
Enjoy...
Karthik pov:
I woke up early and got ready in a black suit and walked downstairs and found my dad and my mom are waiting for me .

I wished them good morning and kissed my mom and they replied me back .

I am enjoying my breakfast and my mom said " I need to talk to you."

I don't know what she is going to talk with me and I just nodded my head and continued my breakfast.

" karthik you are best son , a good bussinessman , a good friend but now i want you to become a good husband " she said

I splite out  water which i am drinking and continued to listen to her.

 "I like the girl whom we saw in Amrith marriage not only her appearance but also the way she behaves. I feel she is the right one for you " she said and turned towards my dad telling him to say something.

"Yes I too agree with your mother's opinion its right time for u to get married " my dad said.

What shall I say now I like her but I don't know about her.

The only  thing i knew about her is her name.

I don't want to make my parents sad and more over I don't want to lose her😉.

I glance at my parents who are looking at me with questioning eyes.

I just shook my head in acceptance and my parents are so happy.

I drove to my office and immersed in my work as I am off to the office for couple of days. I have a bunch of files on table on which I have to sign and I lost almost half of my energy just by seeing those stock.

It's around 9 pm at night and I am still in my office ending my work and about to leave office and my phone starts rang it's from my mother I attended the call

I am shocked  to listen to my mom words.

"They agreed to our proposal and we are planning to get u engaged tomorrow as there are no good days in coming few days " she said

I listen to her as she accepted our proposal.
Sorry wait!
mom said they had accepted means her parents but what about her🤔.

"Mom is she really interested in this proposal you said they said yes but what about her opinion  "I asked

 "Yes beta she said yes and she is so happy for this proposal  " mom said

Now i am feeling happy as she agreed .

But tomorrow is our engagement and even I don't have time to call all my friends and bussiness partners .

so I decided to happen this ceremony as simple .

I called Amrith and Nandu who has already got the news and started to tease me by her name.

We three decided to meet and done shopping for my engagement.

I never thought I will do shopping for my engagement just before night .

As my daily formal wears are designed by  top designers they take time of atleast 1 month for each piece as they can't meet my taste😄 .

I bealive I have  a good dressing sense and I want everything that surrounds me must look unique.

I reached home all of my family members are busy as they have to make arrangements for my  engagement and they have only one night.

My mom is shouting on workers to get something from there in one time and in other time she is asking to place something.

I called my mom and asked to relax as  I decided to have a simple function accompanied by our family members.

I walked towards my room and sat on my bed but sleep was far away from me .

Is they both are going to get engaged?

The next chapter will be Ridima pov.

Thanks to all my frds who are encouraging this book.

It reached #41 in chicklet .Just in 1 week.

Please share your opinions and do comment guys which help me to improve.

Till next update bye Friends.

Happy reading