chapter 30

RIDIMA POV

I feel what dhi is saying is true. What Karthik has done to Aarav is correct. I have warned him many times but he didn't listened me. Let him understand the fact that I am engaged to him. I hope everything will be fine and there will be no more twists in my life hoping this I dozed in to sleep.

I am standing infront of the door beside him to grahapravesha ritual. I always want a grand wedding but it happened more than my imagination.

Through out the marriage he is not missing any chance to glance me and this time I am feeling shy😄😄

The movement when I have to go with him leaving my parents is the most saddest event. I am crying but he confronted me. I feel very sad for leaving my parents 😏😏.

"Beta here is rice bowl naa......slide it" mom said to me which bring me out of my thoughts.

Actually aunty  you don't need to instruct me. I have seen in many serials. I used to watch many Tv drama's. I always assumed me in this situation finally the movement came and I am very much excited and I have done it and we are stepping in together but they asked him to lift me in bridal styles and there is a huge argument for that.

I think Karthik Chouhan can't do any work without arguments and questions. I am in my thoughts and he lifted me suddenly.

My eyes widened for his sudden act. This is the first time he is near to me. His touch is making me shy. He is walking slowly as if I will fall down and he is walking towards the upstairs and he was stopped my Maa.

She asked us to go to Puja Mandhir. My head is spinning I am unable to stand and fainted and I can say that he caught me by his touch.

"Ridu...what happened? Wake up....." I can hear mom's voice.

"Mom I will call doctor...." he is saying and I opened my eyes.

I am drinking water. I can see all with worried eyes especially mom. I didn't gaze at him as I know he will be more worried

"Mom I am fine now....I am just tired...." I said to mom confronting her.

I tried to get up and walk but I can't walk and about to fall again and this time mom made me to sit on sofa.

"Kitu....get some food....." mom called.

"Ji..." kitu bhai said and went inside hurry.

"Ridu..have some food you will get strength" Mom said started feeding me.

My eyes became watery remembering my mom but I controlled myself.

"Beta go...to your room" dad said but I am unable to walk due to tiredness and bcoz of heavy dress I am trying to walk and suddenly he lifted me again in bridal style. His touch is making feel different. Making everyone laugh at us.

"Leave me all are watching us" I whisper to him.

"Why should I leave. You are my wife" he said and walking towards the stairs.

"Bhai....how can you go to your room when it is locked" his sisters said.

"What...my room locked why....give me the keys" he said and looked towards his mom

"Don't look towards mom with a innocent face she can't help you. we will give you the keys only after giving us money" they said in unison

"Ok..."he said and gave them a few notes

"Ok..then we will give you key chain " they said.

"Why...." he said

"Then how can karthik Chouhan give this much less money" his sister said.