Chapter 57 (republished)

Hai guys I am republishing this chapter as many of the can't open and vote. So don't mind if are able to..

Happy reading

Karthik pov

Karthik wake up na" I opened my eyes when my darling wife is nudging at me.

Let me sleep for some more time" I said without any knowledge where we are

Don't act smart we are not in our home to sleep some more time"

Then I realised that we are in our plane settled myself in sitting posture.

Baby I think we have reached" but she glared at me.

Where we have reached and what's this all of sudden" she yelled at top of her voice.

We are in Venice. We came for honeymoon"

She laughed out and said" ohh really I would have been happy if you told earlier.."

I thought to suprise you"

Hell with your suprise Karthik..these are not like making me happy but causing me a minor heart attack"

No baby it's not like that"

Then who the hell will take his wife to honeymoon with her knowledge"

I don't know about others but I like to see your happiness"

Don't butter me Karthik...I am mad at you"

I caught her waist and pulled her in to my lap such that her lips are mearly inches apart.

Bcoz I know this is the only way she will listen to me.

Ridu...." I said in her ears and she just looked into my eyes.

Don't you want to stay with me"

I want to be with you my whole life Karthik"

Don't you want to have lovey dovey movements with me before tiny Karthik or Ridima comes into this world" I whispered near her ear and she blushed for the last sentence

But we didn't brought anything and didn't planned anything" she said with a sad expression on her face.

If that is the reason for your yelling at your innocent husband early in the morning. Then don't forget that your husband is Karthik Chouhan not Karthik" I said and she smilled back hugging me.

We are in each other embrass when the air hostesses came and announced that we have arrived.

We both composed ourselves and I stood up to get out when she caught my hand.

Sorry for shouting at you" she said with a puppy face. These days she is making me weak by keeping faces which I will melt seeing her in them.

You will receive your punishment for shouting at your innocent husband tonight baby" I said and offered her hand and she blushed and took my hand.

Venice is a cool place and I shivered for the coolness as it winter it's really cool than Delhi.

I took Ridu closer to me as she will be shivering. She used to shiver even for the less cold and now I have to keep her always in my arms to keep hot😉😉

Karthik it's too cold here"

Then always he in my arms baby" I said and she blushed.

We went out and settled in car waiting for us. All the way Ridu is sticking in to me making me happy.

I should thank this weather for making my wife sticking in to me😁

We reched the Theatre La Fenice. The place in Venice specially known for newly married couple to have a wonderful time.