Chapter 2

2 months later

"SHE BELONGS WITH ME I AM HER FATHER.!" THE MAN YELLED AS I WATCHED A MAN TAKE AWAY A LITTLE GIRL WRAPPED IN A LIGHT BLUE BLANKET. "SHE IS MINE PLEASE I TOLD YOU I DIDN'T DO IT!" HE YELLS AGAIN BUT THE MAN APPARATES AWAY WITH THE BABY!
————————————————
"Hermione wake up!" I yell and she jumps out of bed. "Hello Sam what can I do for you right now before the sun is out." She asks "I have to go to the Owlery I'll be back soon I just wanted you to know so no one will freak out if they wake up while I am gone." I tell her and she nods. "Can I go back to sleep now?" She asks and I nod slipping my robe on over my night clothes leaving the dorm. I make it too the Owlery and find spare parchment and a quill to write my letter.

Dear Remus,
These first few weeks have been great except for last night. I had a dream of my dad again. It was the same one of the baby girl being taken away from the man. Can you please write me back explaining it to me I have no idea what to think about it. I love and miss you. 
  Sincerely Samantha.

I roll the letter up and attach it to an owls leg abd watch as it flies away. I can't help thinking of what he could be doing. Tomorrow is a full moon but that means he doesn't have to leave me for a few days again. Before I left I had been trying to convince him to let me become an animagus but now that I've thought about it I really don't want to become one. We decided it would be safer anyways if I were not to do something like that and by that I mean illegal for someone my age to do. I'm fine because I enjoy taking care of him whenever he is ill the day after the moon ends. I shrug off the feeling and leave the Owlery returning to my dorm where Hermione is now getting dressed. "Morning sunshine." I sing and she laughs. "This is going to be a good day." I tell her and she nods. "The quidditch match against Slytherin. Come on we better head down to breakfast no point in being late." I tell her and she smiles. "Very true." She says as we walk down the stairs where we are greeted by Harry and Ron. "Hello boys!" We say. "Come on I'm starving!" Ron says. "When aren't you starving?" I ask and they laugh. "Hello Fred, hello George." I say walking past them and they smile. We make our way down to the Great Hall and find our seats at the Gryffindor table. Ron instantly fills his plate, Hermione slowly fills hers and Harry rarely picks anything. "It'll be fine no need to worry Harry!" I say and Hermione nods. "Besides James was an excellent seeker so it's in your blood." I tell him and he's confused. "You call my dad James how do you know him?" Harry asks. "My guardian was friends with your dad." I tell him. "Anyways don't worry your be great Harry!" Hermione says and he seems to relax a little.