Chapter 51

"Bill!" I yell as Fenrir Greyback slashes his face with his razor sharp claws causing Bill to fall. "Fleur Bills hurt." I yell and turn back to where Greyback is about to finish the kill. "Incarcerous!" I yell and the rope flies out the end of my wand. They wrap around Fenrir and I run up to him as he is struggling against them. "Avada Kedavra!" I hear and jump out the way. I see Harry run out the astronomy tower towards Hagrids hut. I jump up and catch up to him. "HARRY!" I yell and he continues on his way. "Harry where is Dumbledore?" I ask and his face turns even deeper in to anger. "He killed him." He says and continues. "Who Malfoy?" I ask and he shakes his head. "SNAPE YOU COWARD, YOU KILLED HIM." Harry yells and I point my wand at Snape. "Stupefy! Expelliarmus! Fight back you coward!" He yells at Snape and Bellatrix catches sight of me. "Black? Didn't expect to see you back so soon especially after your family has fallen apart." She says. "It hasn't I've still got a family. Unlike you who will not live long enough to have one." I yell and she shoots a spell at Harry causing him to fly backwards. "Now, now Bella the Dark Lord has already called the right to kill him." Snape says. "Sectumsempra!" Harry yells at Snape but he dodges it. "How dare you use my own spell against me, I am the half blood prince." Snape says and I shrug. "Expected that to happen, a potions teacher, a deal with the dark arts, and that spell is pretty dark. Put two and two together you kind of get that answer." I say and Snape rolls his eyes turning around walking off. "You bloody coward!" I yell and he turns around again facing me after hearing my comment. "Just like your father a bloody arrogant misbehaving brat who needs to be taught a lesson. Haven't you ever wandered why your mother didn't want you? All you know is what Sirius told you. She was drunk, he was drunk you were born. Sirius might have loved you but Marlene never did." He says leaving. "Harry come on we need to get back to the school." I have to talk to Remus during break I want answers. I help Harry wrap his arm around me and hold him there walking back towards the castle. About half way there he begins walking by himself. "Do you got it from here?" I ask and he nods. "I'm going to search for Fang." I tell him and he nods as I walk away.