Chapter 28

"I said no, Harry Potter. You were almost killed during the first task, I don't want you to die in the second and in this one you have to go underwater to rescue someone from Merpeople." I tell him. "I have to do it Sam. I didn't ask for it but somehow my name was entered into the Goblet and I can't change that." He says and I shrug. "It will be okay, I won't get hurt I promise I'll try to stay safe." He says and I nod.
"Hey!" I say walking over Ginny, Fred, and George. "Hello!" George says kissing my cheek hugging me tight and holding me there. "Welcome everyone, in this task the champions will have to go in and rescue someone they care about from the Merpeople of he lake let the competition begin." The announcer Mr. Crouch says and the four competitors jump in the lake. "Due to unfortunate events Ms. Delacour can no longer continue with the second task." He announces and I frown who's going to save her little sister? "I hope they're all okay." I tell George and he smiles. "He'll be fine stop worrying." He says. "Yeah princess he's at the bottom of the lake with the Merpeople and the giant squid for company." Fred jokes. "Okay that's not helping." I say and George kisses my forehead as he continues to hold me still watching.  After a while Cedric appears out of the water with Cho. He'll be okay I repeat to myself in my head. After a little bit longer Krum comes up with Hermione. "Are you okay?" I ask her when she is wrapping a towel around her. "What happened to me?" She asks. "You were apart of the second task, you were in the second task." I tell her and she's confused. "Don't worry I'm sure the squid loved hearing about the history of magic." George jokes and I playfully roll my eyes. "Where is Harry?" She asks. "He is still under the water I'm guessing he has to save Ron." I assume and she nods. After another half hour Harry comes up with Ron and Gabrielle Delacour, Fleur's sister. "Attention everyone due to the fact that Mr. Potter would have won first place if not for saving Ms. Delacour we would like to award him second place. " Dumbledore announces everyone claps excited.