Chapter 31

2 Week's Later
"Have you all got everything needed?" Mrs. Weasley asks and I nod. "Samantha we have to go." Mrs. Weasley says and I smile "Yes ma'am I have everything and I'm ready to go." I tell her and she smiles shoving us out the door.
____________________________________
The Station

"Padfoot." Moody says meaning my dad is here. He's in his animagus form. He makes a left turn and walks into a waiting section of the station. "Sirius! You could get into trouble." Harry says and I nod. "I wanted to see you two before you're off. Besides what's life without a little risk?" He asks and I laugh. "I just don't want you sent back to Azkaban." Harry says and I once again nod. "I have something for you, and something for you to see." He says and sits down I sit down on his left since Harry is on his right. "This is the original order." He says showing him a picture with a group of people I automatically recognize James, Lily, Remus, Pettigrew, and my Dad. "Your parents, along with Frank and Alice Longbottom they met a fate worse than death if you ask me. And of course Marlene McKinnon." He says pointing to my mother as far away from my dad as possible.
"She was very beautiful on the outside but deep down she wasn't as pretty. She forgot about Sam, and fallen in love with another man giving me my daughter so she could have her own. But I have my Firefly so I'm happy." He says and I smile. "I won't you to take this, and both of you behave. I love you Firefly." He says hugging me and then Harry.
We catch up to everyone else and run through the barrier onto Platform 9 3/4. "Come on we have to get on." I tell them grabbing George's hand pulling him on the train. I look for a compartment and when I go to sit down George sits pulling me on his lap. "Really?" I ask and he nods. "I've not had a moment alone with you all summer." He says and I lean down kissing him he scrunches his nose and I laugh pulling back but he pulls me back in smiling. "How disgusting." Fred says stepping through the compartment door. "Hello Fred." I smile as he sits opposite of us. "I move off of George's lap sitting beside him. "We've came up with the perfect solution to the money problems with the store. Harry didn't need the Triwizard money so he gave it to us for the store." Fred says and I roll my eyes playfully. "I support you both one hundred percent and you know it. I'm proud of you two for following your dreams." I tell them and lay my head on George's shoulder slowly falling asleep.
____________________________________
Hogwarts
"Welcome back to another great year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. We have a few start of term announcements as per usual. The Dark Forest is off limits to all first years. We also have some changes to staffing this year. I would like to welcome back Professor Grubby Plank who has so kindly agreed to resume her position as a professor while Hagrid is on temporary relief. We would also like to welcome Professor Dolores Umbridge who will be taking up the post as Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher this year. I am sure you will all join me in wishing her good luck. Our care taker Mr. Filch has asked me to remind you-UH UM!" The woman in pink interrupts and everyone turns to her. "Thank you professor for those kind words of welcome and how lovely it is to see all your bright and smiling faces looking upon me tonight. I hope we will all be good friends." She says "That's likely." Fred and George say I'm sitting beside Hermione and Georges foot keeps messing with mine as he just smiles at me. "At the Ministry we believe your education is considered a priority all though each headmaster at this historic school has brought something new. The progress of progress is discouraged. Let us perfect what should be perfected, and not what shouldn't." She says and sits back down. "What does that mean?" Ron asks. "It means that bloody ministry is interfering at Hogwarts and they sent this bloke to make sure it works out." I say and Hermione nods. "This woman already has earned my disdain." I smile.