Chapter 39

"Today we're going to work on levicorpus." I tell everyone. "Form a circle and we need a volunteer." Harry says and Nigel raises his hand, I stand between George and Ginny as Nigel moves to the middle of the circle. "Levicorpus!" I say raising my wand causing Nigel to move in to the air. I pass him off causing George to pass him off to Fred and so on until it gets to Cho who has trouble so Harry helps her. He looks over at Ron who smirks as soon as Harry lets go Cho drops her arm looking at Harry causing Nigel to fall. He jumps up real quick. "I'm okay." Nigel says quickly. I roll my eyes. "Harry's a lovesick fool." George says and I smile at him. "So were you at one point." I tell him and he smirks. "I still am." He says kissing my cheek slinging his arm around me.
------------------------------------------------------
After D.A Meeting
"Are you ready for Christmas?" Hermione asks and I nod. "I'm ready for Christmas Eve at least." George tells her kissing me again. "Almost George, almost one year." I tell him and he nods. "Merry Christmas Luna!" I tell her as she is leaving the room. "Harry Fred and I were going to slip Umbridge some  puking pestals they give you these big puss filled boi-THATS great guys can you excuse me for a moment." Harry interrupts George starting to walk up to Cho. "Hey Harry, breath spray." I say as we all leave except for him and Cho.