Chapter 17

George's P.O.V

"Fred? George?" Ron yells running up to us. "Where's the Heir of Slytherin?" Fred jokes and Ron looks upset. "The infirmary." He says and I become confused. "Was he attacked?" I ask him. "It wasn't him!" He says and I look over at Fred. "Who was it?" Fred asks and Ron just stares. "I-it was Sam." Was all he had to say in order to make us  follow when he begins running back. "What happened, how, and why was she attacked?" I ask frantically. "She was leaving the infirmary last night and I guess it found her." I suddenly feel kind of nauseous knowing I was the one who told her to leave, to go back to the dormitory. When we get to the infirmary we see Hermione's bed and walk over to where Harry is.  "I can't even look at her." Harry says and I look over Sam's body she doesn't have a horrified expression on her face though. "You love her don't you Harry?" I ask him. "Yes I really do!" He says and I feel some weird feeling in my stomach as I stare at her petrified body. "Not like that though as a brother, I feel like I should be there for her. But no I am not in love with her." He tells me. "You okay Georgie?" Fred asks and I nod. "I just hope she's okay." I tell him and he smiles. "I know you do." He says as Madame Pomfrey comes over. "She will be okay Professor Sprout says that the mandrakes are at their partying stage pretty soon they will be trying to move into each other's pots which means they are ready." She tells us and I nod. I hope it's really soon.