Chapter 47

2 Months Later
"Ms. Black what is it your father did?" Professor Slughorn asks me. "He was unemployed the last few months." I tell him and he thinks for a minute. "What about your mother?" He asks. "My mother was a casualty of the first Wizarding War." I tell him. "Might I ask who your parents are?" He asks. "Marlene McKinnon, and Sirius Black sir." I tell him. "Ah I presumed that her hair, his eyes I never met him but those aren't her eyes." He says and I nod. "What do your parents do Ms. Granger?" He asks and Hermione looks up. "My parents are dentists sir." She says and everyone quiets down. "And is that a dangerous profession in the muggle world?" He asks her. "No sir it means they did people's teeth, although one kid do bite my father's finger he needed ten stitches." She says and everyone just stares. "Like your lives are more interesting." I say and Slughorn smiles. "Got the mouth of your Uncle Regulus don't you?" He says and I shrug. "I wouldn't know he was an evil man, a death eater? Who would do that he knew the difference between right and wrong but he chose wrong. But as this war escalates I'm sticking with my friends fighting for what's right." I tell him and he stares. "I've never heard such views from any student besides one Lily Evans. Bright young woman she was." He says and I nod. "Goodness gracious is that the time?" He asks looking at his watch. "You must be going before Filch puts us all in detention." He says as we all stand up beginning to leave.