Chapter 53

"I look hideous

"I look hideous." I tell Fleur as she zips up my dress. "I think you look beautiful." She says smiling. "You are always so positive and I don't understand how?" I say and she smiles again. "It helps when you have something to look forward to, I have Bill, and you have George who is perfect for you." She says and I smile. "Everything will work itself out in the end, do you know when you four will be leaving?" She asks and I shake my head. "All I can tell you is soon." I say and she smiles. "Ladies someone is here to see you Sam" Charlie pokes his head in and tells us. "Are you ready?" I ask her and she nods smiling.
------------------------------------------------------
The Will of Dumbledore

"To Mr. Ronald Bilius Weasley I leave my dilluminator that in the darkest of times there may be some light." Scrimgeour says handing it to Ron. "What's it do?" Ron asks opening it and the light is sucked out of the room until he clicks a button and puts it back. "To Samantha Lily Black I leave my journal, and the wand I had before the elder wand became my possession. So that in times of trouble you may write instead of fighting through your feelings and that if the time comes you have a weapon." Scrimgeour says and hands them to me. "This is an Ollivander's wand?" I ask looking at the beautiful wand. "To Hermione Jean Granger, I leave my copy of the Tales of Beatle and Bard. So that you might find it as informal as I did." He says handing it to her. "And finally to Mr. Harry James Potter I leave the snitch he caught in his first quidditch match that it might be useful. He also left you the sword of Gryffindor but that doesn't belong to Dumbledore therefore it's not his property to give away." He says and before we can respond apparates away. "At least he is gone." I tell them and they nod.
------------------------------------------------------
The After Party

"Cousin Barney care to dance?" I ask Harry after Hermione and Ron get up dancing. "Sure!" He says taking my hand. "What's the plan?" I ask him and he shrugs. "We're ready we know it's coming. You don't have to come if you don't want to." He says and I shake my head. "Remus said I'm not going back to Hogwarts this year as long as Snape is there, I'm coming with you Harry." I tell him and he nods. "Can I cut in?" I hear George say and Harry let's go of me and George grabs a hold of me. "Hello!" I say and he just kisses me holding me there. "Do what you have to do I'm going to be right here." He says and I smile nodding. "Attention the minister is dead Voldemort has taken control. We have the place surrounded until we get Harry Potter!" We hear and I look at George. "Now Harry!" I yell and Hermione and Ron grabs ahold of him as well as me and we're gone in a flash.