Chapter 32

"Ordinary Wizarding Level or O.W.L studying and you will be rewarded, fail to do so and the consequences could be catastrophic." She says as she uses a spell to drop books on our desks. Defense For Beginners? "Excuse me?" I say and she looks up. "What is this?" I ask and a big fake smile appears on her face. "This is your book you will be using this year." She says and I nod the ministry is taking this to serious. "How do we learn to defend ourselves from this? Harry asks. "Why would you need to defend yourselves in here, no one wants to hurt you here." She says. "Oh I don't know Voldemort? He did kill Cedric after all. "Your lying." She says and I shake my head. "No he is not, he doesn't lie." I say and she glares. "Cedric Diggory's death was a tragic accident." She says and Harry shakes his head. "He was murdered by Voldemort in the maze last year." Harry says and Umbridge blows up. "Enough I will have order in my classroom Mr. Potter Detention tonight in my classroom." She says and I glare at her.
___________________________________
The Common Room

"I already do not like her." I pace back and forth in the common room. "Defense for Beginners? Really fifth year students and we are learning defense for first years. The Minister thinks Dumbledore is trying to steal his job?" I ask and scoff. George just sits there staring. He stands up hugging me and I just  stand there wrapped in his embrace. "It'll be okay I promise, it will be okay." He says and I nod as he lets go.
___________________________________
Scars

"What did she make you do?" I ask when Harry walks back in to the common room. "Nothing." he says and I notice something on his hand. Hermione grabs it and pulls his sleeve up to reveal something etched in blood. It says I must not tell lies. "It's nothing." He says and I shake my head. "Dumbledore has to know about this." Hermione says. "Dumbledore's got enough on his plate." He responds "If your parents knew-Well I haven't got any of those have I Ron?" Harry interrupts and I turn to leave. "You keep bickering in gonna set that bloody prat straight." I say walking towards the portrait hole. "Stop please." Harry says and I stop in my tracks. "Don't get yourself into trouble." I hear dad say and turn to the fireplace. "The Ministry is interfering now." Harry tells him. "I know you keep your noses clean especially you Samantha Lily, stay close to each other. They think Dumbledore is building an army." Dad says and a hand comes out of the fireplace trying to grab us but soon retreats. "Now she is saying?" I ask and the three of them nod. "This is the beginning isn't it?" I ask Harry and he nods.