Chapter 22

2 months later
"Guess who?" I say into the microphone. "Lee's out Sam's in let's start this match." I say and everyone claps. "We know who I'm rooting for *cough, cough* Gryffindor. But we have Hufflepuff out here today, there goes Madame Hooch onto the field." I say and she smiles at me. "Here they come the house of Gryffindor, and following them. They're sweet, they're innocent but they can sure bust you up in Quidditch Hufflepuff." I yell and notice George looking at me smiling.
————————————————
George's P.O.V

"George your staring.'' Fred says and I snap back into reality. "Your mental Fred." I joke and he laughs. "Why don't you ask her out?" He asks and I shrug. "I'm ready to start the match." I say changing the subject. "Are you ready?" Madame Hooch asks and Wood nods. "Let the game begin!" She says blowing the whistle.
____________________________________
Harry's P.O.V

"There goes Harry off after the snitch, but Diggory is close on his trail. They're leaving my sight." Sam yells and I laugh she is to energetic at times. "Ladies this is why you don't wear make up to a Quidditch match when it's raining." She yells and I laugh. "I gave you this power Samantha and I can take it away." McGonagall says.
____________________________________
Sam's P.O.V

"Bad day for Gryffindor, Diggory caught the snitch. Hufflepuff wins but where is Harry?" I ask as something falls out the sky. "Harry? HARRY? WHY IS HE ALWAYS FALLING OUT OF THE SKY?" I ask running down the stairs of the pitch.