Chapter 59

"Expelliarmus!" I yell and a Death Eater loses his wand to me turning and trying to run. "PETRIFICUS TOTALUS!" I yell and he freezes.

"Never come near me or my baby again you evil bastard." I spit and shoot a spell at him causing him to blow into a million pieces.

"Remus!" I yell running to where he is fighting a death eater who I recognize as Dolohov. "Sam I have to tell you something." Remus says looking over at me and smiles. "Yes?" I ask dodging another curse. "Go be with George, I got this." He says and I nod. "And Sam when all this is over go visit Teddy." He says and I nod smiling. "Couldn't keep me away." I say running off believing he is going to be okay.
--------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you okay Freddie?" George asks and Fred nods. "Yeah." He says and George smiles. "Me too." George says. I wrap my arms around his waist from behind and he stiffens.

"I love you." I tell him and Fred looks over at us. "I love you too Fred." I say kissing George and hugging Fred.

"George I believe there is something you wanted to ask her?" Fred says and George nods. "George we're in the middle of a war right now." I tell him. "That's the best time to do it." He tells me and I nod.

"Wait a minute. STUPEFY!" I yell when a death eater flies towards us. "You know I love you and I want to marry you what do you say Sam, I'm in love with you." He starts.  "Hang on EXPELLIARMUS!" He yells shooting at a Death Eater. "Will you marry me?" He yells while we're fighting Death Eaters. "Yes of course." I tell him by this time Fred has run off to help some other people.

"Dementors, Expecto Patronum!" I yell and the panda chases the Dementors away. "ROOKWOOD!" I hear someone yell and turn just in time to see Percy run by me. "Lavender!" I yell seeing Greyback trying to rip out her throat. I run after him shooting spells at him, chasing him away.
_________________________________________

Finally the death eaters have retreated into the forest I presume. I had chased off the werewolf Greyback after he attacked Lavender and ended up at Hagrids old hut.

"Fang!" I say as he walks up licking my face. "We need to go back." I say standing up brushing the grass off of me and I begin walking back towards the school. "Harry!" I yell and he turns around seeing me.

"Sam are you okay?" He asks and I nod. "Are you?" I ask and he nods. "What's happening in there?" I ask him trying to get past him. "I haven't been yet, I'm checking the grounds." He's trying to hide something from me,  I walk past him into the school.

"Hey Sam!" Luna says and I smile. "Hi Luna." I smile and look around at all the unconscious bodies on the floor.

"Remus? Tonks?" I say looking over their bodies. "Oh my gosh no, Remus no." I say in tears feeling like mh hesrt dropped.

I sit down on the floor pulling his head into my lap. "I shouldn't have left you, I should have stayed and helped you. I'm so sorry Uncle Remus." I say crying and rocking back and forth.

"Sam!" Hermione says pulling me up. "Where's George?" I ask her wiping away my tears.

"Sam..." She says pointing to my right and I look over seeing Fred lying on the ground. We walk over and I put my hand on George's shoulder. "George?" I ask and he turns grabbing me and pulling me in hugging me and holding me crying into my shoulder. "Its okay George, it will be okay I promise." I tell him and hold on to him. "Remus is dead too." I tell him burying my head in his chest, "Tonks as well their both gone." I tell him crying into his chest as he cries into the top of my head.

I walk over to Hermione and notice a glow about her. "Did you destroy the cup?" I ask Hermione and she nods. "Anything else?" I ask and she looks down. "Please I need good news right now." I tell her. "We kissed!" She tells me and I smile.

"ATTENTION EVERYONE WE WILL NOT ATTACK YOUR SCHOOL AGAIN IF WE GET THE BOY. HOWEVER IF WE DO NOT, WE WILL KEEP COMING BACK AGAIN UNTIL WE DO. WE HAVE YOUR GROUNDSKEEPER HAGRID WITH US AND WE INTEND ON KILLING HIM IF WE DO NOT GET HARRY POTTER!" I feel the anger rising in my body. I look up to see Harry walking out the building, Hermione, Ron and I follow.

"Harry don't we'll come with you." Hermione and I tell him. "Sam your not doing that neither are you Hermione or you Ron it's not right you can't do that." Harry tells us.

"If this is how to end it then this how it will end." He says. "Harry, you can't do it, you won't do it. Sirius is gone, Remus is gone, Tonks is gone, and Fred is gone. You can't go." I tell him and he hugs me.

"It will be fine." He says and I pull Hermione into the hug and Ron joins. "Fine but when I die I'm going to kick your butt." I tell him and everyone laughs. "I know, I'm one in a million in that line." He says and I nod. "I'll see you later." He says walking into the forest.