Chapter 33

"Hermione he is going to murder us when he finds out." I tell her and she shakes her head. "He'll be a little angry but he'll get over it I promise you." She says and I nod. "In probably just overreacting " I say. "My mum almost wouldn't let me come back to Hogwarts because you are here." Seamus says. Harry and him bicker back and forth. "If any one else has a problem with Harry you can take it up with me." Ron says and everyone shrugs. "Or you could always take it up with me." I say and everyone looks away. Right as we make it back to our seats we hear McGonagall yell at someone. "You do not use those means of punishment they are inappropriate especially on students." McGonagall says. "It's not your place to question the Ministry is it Minerva?" Umbridge asks and everyone is silent as the two professors get into it. "Things here are far worse then I feared the ministry will want to take immediate action in educational reform." Umbridge says and McGonagall looks furious with Umbridge.
____________________________________

"You need to stop!" I tell George laughing and he smiles. "No it's funny seeing your face heat up like that." He says and I smile. "Hello Harry, hello Sam!" Cho says smiling at us and Harry smiles back as she walks aways. "I truthfully do not like her." I say and Hermione turns staring at me. "Her boyfriend died about four months ago and she is already hitting on Harry?" I state and Hermione's rolls her eyes. George grabs my hand holding on to it I love when he holds it.