Chapter 56

2 Month Later
I went back to the camp later that day, Ron came back two days later. Words were exchanged but I forgave him and we were on to our next task.

"Hello Mr. Lovegood its Harry Potter we met at the wedding I found myself quite interested in the symbol you were wearing ." Harry says when Mr. Lovegood opens the door.

"Quick inside its not safe out here their everywhere they are the death eaters you know who has them circling everyplace in the country side searching for y'all." He says and looks at me.

"Ms. Black?" He says and I nod. "Any ways the symbol at the wedding Krum said something about it having to do with Gellert Grindelwald?" I say and he nods.

"Yes it is most accomidated with that particular evil wizard, Dumbledore knew him as well as Abertforth." He says.

"It is really the symbol of the deathly hallows. Have you heard the tale of the three brothers?" He asks and we all shake our heads. "Wait a minute yes I have it's in the tales of Beatle and Bard." Hermione says pulling out the book. "Care to translate Ms. Granger?" Xenophilis asks

"I still don't get it." Harry says and I roll my eyes.

"The cloak of invisibility is the triangle, the circle is the resurrection stone, and the line is the wand. The deathly hallows. Your tea must be getting cold, I'll make more you must stay for dinner today." He says and walks into the kitchen.

"What do you guys think?" Ron asks and I shrug. "The man is mad in case it isn't obvious!" I say and Ron nods. "Mr. Lovegood thank you but we should be going I'm feeling very sick it was nice seeing you again though." I say and I'm not completely lying, I've been feeling a little nauseous.

"No you can't leave they took her they took my Luna, but they will give her back in exchange for you." Lovegood says and looks at Harry.

"Who took her?" Harry asks. "Voldemort!" Xenophilis says and Death Eaters come swarming.

I grab Harry, Hermione, and Ron's hands apparating away into the forest.

"Ah flowers I recognize that scent of course it comes from two beautiful girls." A voice says and Harry looks at me.

"Snatchers Run now and don't look back!" I yell and we take off as fast as we can, not hesitating to go full speed.

"Incarcirous!" I yell behind me jumping over a fallen tree. "Petrificus totallus!" I yell again almost in tears not of sadness but anger when one of the snatchers drops in front of me.

"Hello beautiful quite lovely aren't you." He says and I sneer at him. "Want to visit your friends we've caught them for you Penelope Clearwater, Barney Weasley, and Vernon Dudley correct?" He asks and I nod. "What about you Sweet Pea what's your name?" He asks and I glare. "Daphne Hastings." I tell him and he drags me by my hair towards the others.

"I recognize that girl, that's the mudblood traveling with the Potter boy." Greyback says then looks at me.

"Remus Lupin seven years old. I'm the reason he became a werewolf. Who are you?" He asks me.

"Daphne Hastings." I say and he sneers and I can smell human flesh on his breath.

"Take them to Malfoy Manor." He says and the snatchers take us away.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Malfoy Manor

"Who are they?" I hear and turn my head away from Bellatrix. "Vernon Dudley, Penelope Clearwater, Barney Weasley, and Daphne Hastings." Greyback tells her.

"Those are the girls traveling with Harry Potter. Let me see the boy." Greyback turns to me and smiles handing me over.

"I see that scar on his forehead he's Harry Potter bring them in!" She roars and we're dragged inside.