Chapter 23

"I solemly swear that I am up to no good!" I hear someone say and turn a corner to see Fred and George with Harry. "What are the three of you doing?" I ask suspiciously. "We can trust her." Fred says and shows me a map. "Mr. Moony, Wormtail,Padfoot and Prongs are proud to present the Marauders Map. Why does that sound familiar?" I ask and they shrug. "You're going to Hogsmeade aren't you?" I ask and Harry nods. "If you don't mind, you want the one eyed witch passage way it will lead you straight to Honeydukes cellar, and don't forget when your done give it a tap and say mischief managed or else anyone could read it." George says as Harry throws his invisibility cloak over himself. "SAM!" Hermione yells. "I have to go Hermione, Ron, and I are going to see the shrieking shack. I'll see you guys later." I say and walk out. "George is in love." Fred yells and I feel my heart drop down to my stomach. "Who?" I ask myself. He's in fifth year and I'm in third year anyways. It was only a matter of time before this happened and I knew it, but it isn't going to ruin my Hogsmeade trip.
____________________________________
The Shrieking Shack

"It's said to be the most haunted building in all of the Wizarding World."I say. "Do you want to move a little closer?" Ron asks Hermione and she looks up. "What?" She asks. "To the shack." He says and she nods. "Well, well, well. Shopping for your dream home a bit out of your budget Weaselbee isn't it?" Malfoy says walking up to us. "Shut up Malfoy." Ron says and Malfoy just laughs. "Boys I think it's time we teach Weaselbee how to respect his superiors." He says and I laugh. "Hope you aren't talking about yourself there Malfoy." I sneer. Suddenly someone throws a snowball hitting  Malfoy, Crabbe, and Goyle. Then they go totally chaotic when snowballs are constantly flying at them that as they leave Malfoy shoves Crabbe, and Goyle down in order to get out of there quicker. "Guys!" Ron says as the flaps on his hat start moving by themselves. "Harry!" Hermione and I yell in unison. "I see the map worked for you?" I say and he nods. "What map?" Ron asks. "The one Fred and George gave me the Marauders Map." He says and Ron is still confused and by this point we're already walking through Hogsmeade. "They never told me about this map." Ron says and I laugh. "Harry isn't going to keep it, are you Harry?" Hermione asks threateningly. "Eventually." He says and I laugh again. I feel like someone's watching me and I turn to see George looking at me when I turn around he smiles and I smile back. "Guys I'll be right back." I say "Save me a seat at the Three Broomsticks." I add and walk over to him and George. "Something to say?" I ask and he smiles shaking his head. "Just admiring the beauty of the map being used." He says jokingly and I slap his arm. "Georgie look up." Fred says and I look up to see mistletoe. "How is that possible?" I ask and he shrugs. "Don't break the rules." Fred says and I laugh as George kisses my cheek. He looks up at me and smiles. "Your turn." He jokes and I laugh kissing his cheek and walk off towards the Three Broomsticks  where the door opens but no one comes out. Well thats when I start following the bodiless footprints. "Harry!" I yell and run after him. "What happened?" We ask when he stops. "He was their friend, he was their friend and he betrayed them. I hope he finds me because when he does I'll be ready." He yells.