Chapter 42

Sam's P.O.V
"George." I laugh as he holds on to my waist holding me in place kissing me and hugging me. "I'm sorry am I annoying you?" He asks and I kiss him. "All the time but I return the favor." I tell him and he smiles. "Always?" He asks. "And forever." I say and he leans his forehead against mine. He kisses me again as my back hits the wall."Sam, woah okay did not need to see that, anyways Hagrid is back and we're heading down there." I hear and turn to see Ron. "I-i got to go I'll see you later I promise." I tell George and follow Ron. "You were snogging my brother, you were snogging George." Ron says in shock. "Yeah we're dating what do you expect." I say and he is still shaking his head trying to unsee it. "There you are." Harry says as we make our way to his hut. "As a matter of fact if I were you I wouldn't even bother unpacking." We hear Umbridge say from inside the hut. "She was snogging George." Ron tells Hermione and Harry referring to mr. I hear the door open and drag them to a hiding spot. "What do you expect they are dating." Hermione says and harry drags us inside. "Dumbledore sent me to party with the giants convince them to join the fight. Get to them before him. During the first wizarding war he used them." He says and I stare. "Giants did this to you?'' I ask and he nods. "Dumbledore reckons I'll be getting the sack any day now and I can't leave without tell someone about him." Hagrid says and everyone looks confused. "Come with me." He says and we reluctantly stand up following him.

" He says and we reluctantly stand up following him

"Everyone this is Grawp he's my brother. Well my half brother. Grawp we never grab." Hagrid tells Grawp as he picks up Hermione. "Grawp put me down... Now!" Hermione says and he puts her down going and rummaging through his stuff pulling out the handlebars of a bike ringing the bell and handing it to Hermione so she can ring it and when she does he smiles. "It's company he'll be needing when I'm gone he can get his own food and everything. Could you watch after him?" Hagrid asks and we nod. "We'll do it."
------------------------------------------------------
Later that Evening.
"What happened?" I ask Fred and George when I walk up to a first year crying.

"What's your name?" George asks

"What's your name?" George asks. "Michael." He says and George shows me Michaels hand. I will respect the professors. It says and I shake my head. "It will be fine look ours are already going away. Sam's is too you can barely see it and the sting stops after a while." Fred says. "Uh um like I told you Mr. Potter, naughty children deserve to be punished." Umbridge says and I notice Harry. Umbridge smiles and goes to leave. "You prat one day I'm gonna shove my fo-" George covers my mouth before I can finish my sentence and Umbridge leaves. "You know I think it is time that Umbridge meets her match." Fred says and smiles. "Fred I was thinking exactly the same thing." George says smirking.