found(Warren)

I was separated from my group, Which Had my crush in, She Was Beautiful, Brave, Smart, I was Shook out of my thoughts when a Z was running up to me, I grabbed my Knife and stabbed the Z in the head "God, I Hate apocalypse" I whispered To myself, Then I saw a black truck drive up to me "Y/N GET IN" I heard a familiar voice say, I know it was a bad idea but I had no where to go, So I got in the black truck, I looked over and Saw, 10k, Addy, Doc,Murphy, and the most beautiful girl ever Warren. I started crying right there and then, I felt a hand on my back rubbing it "Shh Sweetie" it was Addy, My sister, I sobbed into her chest and said "I thought I lost all of you, Expect 10k, he is to sly for the z's" 10k Blushed "T... thanks Y/N" 10k Said I just hugged him and Doc and Addy and I patted Murphy on the back and Didn't even say hi to Warren, When we got out of the car Warren walked up to me and kissed me on the lips, Everyone Gasped Expect for Addy she just jumped up and down, I kissed back and then Warren pulled away "Y/N, Will you be my girlfriend" Warren Asked I said "Yes, I would love too" Warren Smiled then Murphy Said more like yelled "OH COME ON GU-" Murphy Was cut off by 10k Shooting his rifle Right by Murphy, Murphy jumped and sighed, Me and Warren laughed and held hands as we went to find food .