always? always. - Anastasia

Me and my best friend of 4 years were driving to New York to get me settled into college. It was weird, I was 18. I was an adult. It's crazy because I thought I wouldn't make it past 15. Yet, here I am. Me and Anastasia pulled into a parking lot of a university. It was big, had lots of dorms, lots of parking spaces and even a McDonald's nearby. I got out of the car and grabbed my suit cases and my back pack. Anastasia got out and walked me to my dorm. We had visited this university about 2 weeks ago so I knew exactly where to go and where I was going to be doing all my classes. We walked into my dorm and sat my stuff down. Anastasia was about 2 years older than me and she was an actress working for a show called 'Z Nation' she was very excited about everything then I told her I was leaving the state and I fell like everything went down hill. She got over it though obviously. "Well this is it..you are officially in college" she said smiling softly. "Wow...this is...-" "insane?" She said cutting me off. "Very" I said with a chuckle. "It is, but you'll be amazing" she said patting my back. "Thank you ana" I said smiling through the anxiety. She chuckled and grabbed my back pack and began to decorate my door. There were pictures of us and my family, some pictures of my pets and other friends, and some pictures of the cast of ZN. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her from behind. "I'll miss you so much" I said starting to tear up. "I know. But I'm always a call away" she said holding my arms. "Always?" I asked. "Always" she simply said. I smiled and closed my eyes letting the tears fall. "You got this" she said. The word always would still with me forever.