sunflower - Keith

TW: death
Keith's POV

It had been a month since y/n passed. I was all alone and had no one to talk to. I never showed up to set on time. I barely ate. My sleep schedule was fucked up. I was...a mess. I was on a walk trying to clear my mind when I stumbled across a sunflower laying on the sidewalk. "Sunflowers were always y/n's favorite" I said out loud without even realizing it. "That was my boys favorite flower" a woman said. "Huh?" I asked. "O-oh well you said that sunflowers were always y/n's favorite so I thought I'd say they were my sons favorite" the blonde woman said. "Were?" I asked softly. "Yes..sadly my son passed last month" she said. "My wife passed last month as well" I said. "I am so sorry for your loss" we both said at the same time. I smiled weakly and nodded. "Maybe they are together right now, watching us" she said. I looked at her and smiled. "I like that idea. Y/n was a very colorful, happy, beautiful woman" I said softly. "She believed a lot in the afterlife" I said with a chuckle. "Sounds like my son..his name was Fred" the woman said. "I'm Molly" she said. "Keith" I said holding my hand out. "Hello Keith" she said shaking my hand. Who knew that two people, who have lost someone so close to them would meet over a sunflower. Its a small world after all.