pool(Anastasia)

*Y/N POV* I was asleep when my beautiful girl Anastasia woke me up "Y/N wake up I want to swim" She said "Ugh baby it's to early" I reply "Babe It's 1: 00 in the afternoon" She said "HOLY CRAP" I yell "I'll be outside in 10 minutes baby ok" I said/asked She nodded and walked away I stood up and changed into my hot topic bathing suit and did my hair. As I walked out I grabbed four towels. When I got outside I saw Anastasia waiting for me I the pool "COME ON Y/N GET IN" She yelled at me "Ok ok chill" I Said back, when I got in the pool the water was nice and warm so I went straight under. Then I felt someone pull me up. "Y/N" Anastasia said "What" I asked "SPLASH OFF" she yelled the water started going everywhere. About 10 minutes later I grabbed her hands and kissed her. She blushed and smiled "Let's go into the hot tub" She said. When she got our of the pool she ran to the hot tub, I laughed and ran after her, When she got into the hot tub I sat next to her and rubbed her back she was Relaxed so I decided to pick her up and throw her in the pool, She screamed and yelled "Y/N HOW DARE YOU" I laughed and ran and hide, "Y/N COME OUT COME OUT WHERE EVER YOU ARE" I heard Anastasia yell, I giggled and yelled "NOPE" I heard her laugh "BABY PLEASE I WON'T HURT YOU OR TICKLE YOU I PROMISE" She yelled "SWEAR ON 10KS LIFE" I yelled and asked "YEA" she yelled "I'M I THE BATHROOM" I yell, All of a sudden Anastasia walked in and said "Baby, I want to watch a movie and eat" "Ok baby come on" I said the I called a pizza place and went on Netflix and picked a scary movie and when the pizza got here I paid and and grabbed the pizza and sat it down then after we eat we cuddle and watched the movie, Best Night ever.