First time for everything-10k

I woke up. I saw 10k was gone so I figured he was on watch. I stood up. I wrapped a blanket around myself. I saw he was looking for any Z's. I climbed up to where he was and hugged him from behind. "Hello Baby" He said "Hi" I said and held him "What's up? Shouldn't you be asleep?" He asked "I got lonely" I said "Oh Baby I'm sorry" He said and pulled me onto his lap. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his cheek. "I love you" He said "I love you Too Tommy" We both smiled and I kissed his cheek again. He chuckled and I blushed. Me and Tommy were together pre Z. We didn't let the Zombies tear us or our love apart.  I heard footsteps from behind and saw it was Warren. "Let me take watch" She said. I nodded and Grabbed Tommy by his hands and pulled him into our tent. I zipped it up and I laid down. He laid down next to me and pulled me on top of him. I blushed and kissed him. He kissed back. I pulled away before it turned into something else. He seemed upset. I say next to him and sighed "I-I'm sorry" I said "It's fine. Your not ready. When your ready we can but until then we don't have to do anything like that" He said "O-Ok" I said. I hugged him and he held me. I loved him with all my heart but I just wasn't ready. There's a first time for everything right? Right.

Andddddddddd I'm back! I got a new phone and a new case. My ex moved. I'm happy. LET'S GO!