Mad Stress-Addy

I sigh as I sit on watch. Addy Was talking to Lucy (THROWBACK) and was going over our plan. I had been very stressed lately because this plan. It wasn't very safe but,I was going to work. I grabbed Lucy from Addy and put her on my shoulders "Come on Lucy" I said and ran for our car. I heard Addy sigh before I left and I frowned. Me and Addy are together but lately,She seems to hate me. I ran towards the car holding Lucy,trying not to cry. I got to the car and sat Lucy down and opened the door for her. She got in and put her seat belt on. I closed the door and got into the drivers seat. Addy sat in back with Lucy like always and I drove. 

~5 Hours later~

I have been driving for 5 hours. Addy was asleep and Lucy was Wide awake,As for me I was well,holding back tears. ~2 hours ago~ "Y/N I DON'T! THIS PLAN ISN'T GOING TO WORK" "WELL I HAVE TO TRY ADDY! WE HAVE MURPHY CHILD! DOC IS MY FATHER (PRETEND) AND I NEED TO SEE HIM!" "NO! WE CAN TAKE CARE OF LUCY" "NO WE CAN-" "I CAN! MAYBE YOU CAN'T BECAUSE ALL YOU WORRY ABOUT IS YOURSELF BUT I WORRY ABOUT OTHERS! I WORRY FOR EVERYONE EXPECT YOU! ITS OVER"

~Present time~
 I was driving still. Tears fell here and there but I was trying to stay quiet. Lucy had just fell asleep. She had been crying since me and Addy fought. I drove and drove until I saw 4 people come out of the woods. I slammed on the breaks and got out. Lucy and Addy stayed asleep. I ran over to the 4 people. I saw It was Z's and killed them all. I walked back to the car and sat down inside. I cried and cried until I felt somewhat okay. I buckled up and started driving again.

I pulled up to a camp. I unbuckled and got out. I grabbed My weapon and walked over to the camp and called out "Hello?" I say with shaky breath. "DROP THE WEAPON AND GET ON YOUR KNEES! PUT YOUR HANDS ON YOUR HEAD AND STAY QUIET" A women yelled. I dropped my gun,got on my knees and put my head down and put my hands on my head. I saw 2 people stand in front of me. I gulped as tears fell. "If your gonna kill me do it,Their better of without me anyways" I said crying "Who is?" A man said "Addy and Lucy" I said. I heard a gasp than felt someone pick me up "Y/N" I saw it was Warren and Murphy. I hugged them both. Doc and 10K came over and hugged me too. I told them EVERYTHING Expect that me and Addy broke up. After that we ran for the car. I got there and Saw Lucy was awaken. I opened the door and she hugged me "Y/N" She yelled "Hi hun" I smiled and picked her up. I walked over to Murphy and handed Lucy to him (It's little Lucy) And Murphy took her. I smiled and banged on Addy's door. I opened it "Get out" I said Coldly. Everyone looked at me and were shocked. I Shrugged and said "We broke up" I sounded fine. Like I hadn't been crying for 3 to 2 hours over it.  I walked over to Doc and Hugged him "Hi dad" I said and held him "Hi Sunshine" He said as he held me. Addy got her hugs and than caught up with Warren and Murphy. I went over to 10K "Hello Brother" I said as a joke "Hi" He said with big eyes. I laughed and hugged him. He hugged back and we just kind of sat there holding each other. "It's good to have you back" He said. He was right. I was happy to be back,All that stress left and it's all happiness. For now.