Baby?-Nat

Nat and I have been together for 3 years now. We are both 23. We don't want to start a family right now since he is always traveling to film and I'm model. I don't want a kid yet.

~2 weeks later~

I woke up feeling a bit sick. I ran to the bathroom and puked. I must be sick I thought to myself. I went on my phone and felt sick still. I felt Nat lay his head on my lap and smiled. I remembered that about a month ago we had sex without a condom. It hit me. I could be pregnant. I moved Nat and got changed. I grabbed my keys and put flip flops on and ran out the door. I drove to a gas station and bought a pregnancy test and went home.

~20 minutes later~

After getting home and talking the test it came out positive. I didn't know what to do. I cried. Pulled myself together. And Walked out. I woke Nat up and handed him the test to him. He looked at it and than looked up at me. I looked at him with tears in my eyes. "I'm Sorry" I said. He sat the test down and hugged me. "Shhh It's okay. It's not your fault. It's not mine. It's no ones fault baby" He said well holding me. I held onto him. I was scared. I didn't know what to do. I was 23 years old. We weren't married. We didn't plan to get married anytime soon. I didn't plan to have a child anytime soon. I was going into a deep deep depression. A baby? A baby.