wild woman - addy

y/n's pov

I had always been the wild one in the group and sometimes it was really bad. I would kill 3 z's at a time and almost get killed, or I would talk to random strangers and almost get us killed, or I'd just do stupid things because they make me feel free. Well one day I was on top of the truck as it was zooming down a road, I was smiling as I felt the wind in my hair and on my face. Addy, Doc and 10k were all worried for me but Warren and Murphy were fine with it and trusted me. After we came to a stop I jumped down and walked over to Addy. "Hey" I said with a smile. "Hi wild woman" She said with a small laugh. "Hey, this is the most free I have felt since the z's took over" I said hitting her playfully. We all laughed and began to looked around for gas and food/water. I grabbed a few candy bars and a I even found a few bottles of water and I grabbed them and ran to everyone. "Guys! It is our lucky day!!" I yelled happily. Everyone smiled and began to eat and drink. I smiled and watched everyone eat and drink. I sat down beside Addy and kissed her cheek. We had been dating since after Mack died, we have never had an relationship issues and we were always super close, even if I was a wild woman.