marry me(Kellita)

*Y/N POV* I was waiting For my Beautiful girlfriend to get home, I was going to Proposed tonight with this ring

I held the ring my hand and waited for Kellita to get home. I heard keys in the door so I ran to me and Kellita's room "Y/N BABY I'M HOME" I heard Kellita yell "OK I'M IN OUR ROOM BABE" I yell back, I heard footsteps and I got nervous 'What if she says no' I thought to myself Then Kellita walked in "Hey Baby" she said and kissed me on the lips, I kissed back then pulled away "So I have a question to ask you Kellita and you need to sit down" I started she nodded and sat on our bed I get on one knee "Ever Since we started dating, I have wanted you in my life forever, And Now that I think about it, I want you to be with me until death splits us up" I say and Kellita Tears up "So Kellita Smith, Will you make me the happiest woman on the planet and marry me" I say / ask "Yes! YES A THOUSAND TIMES YES" She screams I get up and grab her hand and put her ring on her finger "I love you" I say "I love you too" she says "Wait Kellita I have one more thing I need to show you" I say I grab her hand "Close your eyes" I say and she does I lead her to a group of people=The Z Nation cast "Ok open" I say "OMG GUYS" she screams I laugh as she hugs all of them then she turns to me and kisses me on the lips "I love you so much" she says "I love you more" I say with a smile.