dreams-Simon

I was laying down in me and my husband's bed. Smiling and relaxing. Our little girl was next to me. Simon was making breakfast. I was the happiest girl alive. The Sun was peaking through the window. I sighed a happy sigh. I looked down at my daughter and couldn't help but smile wider. I watched her sleep and I watched as the sun faded. The room grew darker. The smell of food went away. My daughter went away. Simon was no longer cooking. I was in a dark room. Blood was everywhere. I held my knees and cried. I was dreaming. I was sick of having the same fucking dream over and over. I wanted it all to just go away like...a dream. The thing is Nightmares are supposed to go away and dreams are supposed to be something you can reach for,But this dream...I can't reach for this dream. This dream isn't a nightmare,it's worse. I stood up and walked out of the dark building. I held onto my gun tightly. I shot a few Z's and then ran to what seemed like a group of Survivors. I told them everything that they wanted and or needed to know. The Leader's name was Warren. The Good Shooter was named 10k. The Doctor was named Doc. The badass Chick was named Addy.  10k's girlfriend was named Alice and The weird guy's name was Murphy. I told them about Simon or CZ and their eyes lit up. I cocked a eyebrow and asked "What" they told me everything. I knew he was alive but what about our daughter. I sighed but smiled.

~A few months later~

I was living the dream. I was finally happy. I could sleep again. I could smile. I could laugh. I talked to Simon a few weeks ago. It was nice hearing his voice. He has our daughter. I was happy. I missed them so much though. But sometimes you have to miss someone to grow closer. I was fine with that. I would dream of the day I got to see my Husband and daughter again. I smiled yet cried at the thought. It has been years since the Z's begin walking/running around and that's how long it's been since Iv'e seen Simon and Y/D/N (Your daughter's name).

~A week later~

I just got back from a run with Tommy or 10k...I call him Tommy Because he doesn't like it. I walked into our supply room and unloaded the things I got and walked out. When I walked out Addy,Warren,Murphy,Tommy,Alice and Doc were standing in front of something. Clearly Trying to hide something from me. I moved them aside and saw My husband and my daughter. My eyes filled with tears. I quickly picked up my daughter and hugged her. I hugged Simon as well. It was nice to feel them in my arms. I told you. Sometimes you have to miss someone to get closer.