shocked pt 2 (10k)

*10k POV* (Shook)  When Y/n walked away I sighed and looked down "this girl will be the death of me" I say to myself smiling.  *Y/n POV* I was talking to Addy when I feel a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist, I gasp and turn around to see a smirking 10k, I giggle and blush "Anyways I walked into the room and saw the do kissing my best friend" I say finishing the story about how I was cheated on "Wow" Is all Addy say, I nod and she points behind me "Where'd 10k g-" I was cut of my 10k being surrounded by a huge group of Z's I start crying and yell "10K GET OUT OF THERE BABY HURRY" I go to run to help him but get held back by Addy I cry harder.  When the group of Z's are gone I run over to see if 10k is dead or alive.  I see a puddle of blood and a piece of 10k's shirt I sob and grab my gun and run over to a group of Zombies there are about 8. I shot all of them down and keep shooting them until a pair of arms went around my waist and I turned around to see who it was 10k. I looked up at him and Smiled and sad but happy smile and hugged him tightly "I...i...i...I thought I lost you" I say "You can't lose me I'm 10k" He says hugging me back I laugh and kiss his cheek "I love you" I say "I love you too" He says smiling.