reunited(Russell)

*Age Y/N=20 Russell=21)* *Y/n POV*
I was walking around the mall when I  bumped into someone "I am So Sorry Ple-RUSSELL" I yell the last part "OH MY GOD Y/N" He yelled "I missed you so much" I say, Ok ok I did have a small crush on Russell ok fine HUGE crush "Hey Y/n you should come over and meet my Best friend Nat Zang but be where he has Great looks" Russell says laughing at the last part I laughed and said "Not as great looks you have" he blushes and Smiles "T... Thanks Y/n" He says "No problem" I say and smile "Well see you tonight at 8" He asked I nod "cool see you then" He says a walks off 'I have to get ready' I think to myself I go home and shower and change into a red and black dress then I picked out my beautiful black heels. I did my hair and makeup then grabbed a jacket and car keys and walked out the door.  When I got there I took a deep Breath and Knocked on the door, a handsome man opened the door and his jaw dropped "Uh Hi I'm Y/n, I bet your Nat" I said he nodded "Is Russell here" I ask "I'm yea he is right here" Nat said and pointed to Russell Siting on the couch "Oh hey Y/n" He said "Hey" I said and walked over to him "Wow you look great" He said "not to bad yourself" I said he laughed and then smiled "Y/n close your eyes" He said and I closed my eyes.  Next thing I know I'm being kissed, I kiss back and then pull away "Will you be my girlfriend" He asked I nodded with a smile.