Drugs? (Doc)

*Y/n pov* Me and doc have been together for a while now and he's always liked drugs...I don't blame him I mean were in the Zombie apocalypse. He has always wanted me to try some but I didn't want to until today,I had almost died 3 times and I had to kill my best friend Y/Bff/N.Doc walked over to me and handed me some Z weed,I Took it and Smoked it,I smoked a lot of it,Probably more then I should have...But it's whatever.Doc and I were laughing at Nothing Until 10k walked over and grabbed us and took us back to Camp "What the Hell Guys!" 10k Said / Yelled "Waht od ouy mnea" I spit out (It says "What do you mean") 10k smacked his forehead and sighed then said "What do you think your doing with the Z Weed huh? we have Z's running around everywhere" "Os I dotn crae" I said (I don't care) 10k walked away and locked me and doc's room and we both fell asleep.
~The next morning~
I woke up and changed into a black tank top and a leather jacket and jeans with boots. Then I waked outside and doc walked up to me "So Uh you did a drug..." He said and I sighed "I need to" I said and he hugged me "I understand baby" He said and I sobbed into his shoulder "I love you Y/n" He said "I love you too Doc" I said and then we heard claps "WHOOOO" Addy yelled and 10k winked and I smiled and me and doc walked away from the group holding hands..