travel-Anastasia

I was driving as the love of my life slept. I couldn't help but smile. I loved her so much. She is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. I am so lucky to have her. I drove and thinked. I got to the hotel after a 8 hour drive. I shook Anastasia Softly to wake her up. She woke up and yawned "Are we at the hotel" she asked and I nodded. She stood up and grabbed all her stuff and walked and got our key. I grabbed my stuff and followed. It was nice having time alone together since we lived with Nat...Not that Nat is a bad roommate or anything like that it's just I like alone time with Anastasia. We got to our room and crashed and burned (fell asleep). I woke up the next day feeling sore everywhere. I sighed and stood up. I grabbed Pain Pills and took two. I started making coffee for me and Anastasia. I also ordered breakfast for us. She woke up sore as well so I handed her two pain pills as well and handed her a cup of coffee. She took the pills and laid back. I could tell this was going to be a great Trip.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Sorry this isn't long but a lot is happening. My first Panic! At the Disco concert is in a week! Anways Ima go byeeeeeeeeeeeee