When I look at you part 2-Keith

It has been 3 year since my dad cheated. I haven't seen him since. I have seen him on His new Show Z Nation and a few other things but not in real life. Here's a little update:I'm 19 years old. I'm a model. I'm single as fuck. I live alone. My mother hates me. My friends are all dating someone and always have dates. I spend most my income on concerts and band merch and I have 2 cats. That's about it.

I woke up. It was 730 am. I got up and walked over to my closet. I grabbed ripped jeans and a long sleeve shirt. I put those on. I went to the bathroom and curled my hair and did my makeup. I grabbed my keys and purse than put my shoes on and left. It took me 30 minutes to get to work. I got there and I saw him. My dad. Sitting with a group of people. two girls and two other guys. I looked at him. He didn't seem to see me. I walked over slowly. "D-Dad?" I said "Hu-Y/N?!" He shoot up and grabbed my face. Tears were falling out of both of our eyes. I jumped into his arms and held him. He held me and cried. I cried as well. I didn't let go and he didn't either. "I missed you Bub" He said "I missed you too dads" I said.

~an hour later~

I was In Zombie Makeup and dressed like one too. I was Doing a photo shoot with My dad and his crew. I was acting like I was getting killed but it was all fun and games. I was Laughing,Smiling,and all in all I was happy. I haven't felt this way in about 4 years. I was so glad to finally have this feeling back. It would end soon though. My dad had to leave and than I would be sad again. I was sick of being sad. I didn't want him to leave. I went to my dressing room and washed the makeup off my face and changed into joggers and a hoodie. I walked out and ran over to my dad. I hugged him  and Teared up. "you okay bub?" He asked "Mhm" I said holding him. "why don't you come stay with me for a bit" He said "R-rea-really" I said "Yes" He said. I smiled and Said "Okay" And pulled away. I'd Be happy,I'd be laughing,I'd be with my dad. That's all I wanted.