numb (Kellita)

*Y/N POV* *Trigger warning*

I was walking down the hall trying not to stare at my crush...but Of course I fail and she walks over to me,pushes me down and kicks me in the side walking off.
Tears fill my eyes. Pain Runs through my body. Death come across my mind. I tell myself it's not the right answer. My heart says do it. My brain says Don't. I stand up and run out.                                   I run into my house and lay on the couch. I think about everything Iv'e worked for. Who Iv'e meet. Who loves me. Who I love. My Heart says Don't. My Brain Says Don't. I take a deep breath. Wipe my tears. Stand up and call Kellita and she picks up "what" she hisses through the phone.
"First of all stop trying to be sassy because it's not cute,it's not funny,and you'll get nowhere with it,second of all just because you think your all that doesn't mean you get to bully people and make them feel worthless,it means you should try being nice to people and try hanging out with them instead of pushing them down you could be nice" I say then hang up.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

This is a very Important topic to me...I juts lost someone to suicide and I miss them...So so so much,This chapter was about how we should be friends with others instead of hating them because of stupid reasons...Anyways,I know it's short it's because I'm sick and sad soooo I'll try to better soon,Love You Guys and stay safe.