goner-addy

me and addy have been walking for miles. my legs hurt. i was weak and i needed to sleep. addy didn't stop, not once. i groaned and kept walking. tear filled my eyes as i remembered what happened to lucy. addy didn't seem to care that i was crying. she huffed and kept walking. tears fell as i replayed the day we lost lucy in my head.

~flashback~

murphy was dying. he had been bite. yes he had been bit before but he was cured now. lucy couldn't bare to see her father die so she bit him until she was weak. murphy hadn't gotten better and picked lucy up and held her close. lucy died in his arms and he carried her out.

~end of flashback~

tears fell from my eyes. addy sighed and turned to face me "geez y/n! your such a goner! all you do is cry and whine! god! why did i have to be stuck with you! the cry baby!" she yelled. this only made me cry more. i have loved addy since day one. she saved me many times. "well maybe if you cared more!" i yelled. "i do care! just not like you!" she yelled. i rolled my sad eyes and sat down. "what are you doing?" she hissed. i sighed and leaned back "taking a break" i hissed back. "whatever" addy said "i'm going to look for food and water,be back in 20" she adds before leaving. she knew i hated being alone but maybe it was for the best. we've spent so much time together anyways,what's a little time apart. i watched her walk away and sighed. i hated when she would walk off. i knew she'd be okay but i still worried. i hope we find the others. i miss them so much. i miss a lot of things though.

☢️

☢️

☢️

☢️

☢️

☢️

☢️

☢️

☢️

☢️

☢️

☢️

☢️

☢️

☢️

HI!!! IT'S BEEN SO LONG!! I'M SO SORRY!! I'M REALLY GONNA TRY TO UPDATE MORE!! I LOVE YOU ALL!! MWAH