Master (Murphy)

*Y/N POV* I sat in my room that I shared with Murp- I Meant master,I sighed as I got up and changed into a black tank top and a red sweater and jeans and then walked outside and I heard a whistle,I gulped and turned around and Saw Master,I waved and Walked up to him "Where's my Sunshine going?" he asked and I said "Nowhere I was just going outside for fresh air" He looks at me and smiles "Ok just don't get in trouble ok doll face" He said and I smiled "Yes master" I said and he kissed me with passion and of course I kissed back "Off you go princess" He said and I ran off.

~5 Hours later~
I walked into my house and saw master on the couch and right when I walked in he shot up and yelled "WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN" My eyes widened because he's never acted like this "I...I was checking on people" I said "THAT'S NOT YOUR JOB IS IT" he yelled and I jumped back "what is my job then" I said "TO STAY ALIVE BECAUSE IF I LOST YOU I'D BE IN A WORLD OF HURT" He yelled louder and I teared up "Murphy I-" I got cut off by his lips on mine and I kissed back...The kiss lead into You know uh stuff.
~Next day~
I woke up and felt amazing I loved Murphy and always will...
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
OK GUYS IF YOU WANT A PART TO OF ADDYS STORY LET ME KNOW,ALSO YOURRR GIRL IS BACKKKKKK❤😌