I'm Back (Nat)

*Y/N Pov* My best friend had been gone for 3 months and I have been worried sick,Even though I know where he is,I Just haven't seen him,Anyway My best friend is also my crush,so that explains why I am so worried.
▪ The Next Day ▪
I woke up and Changed Into a white tank top and a silver skirt and Black Sandles. I did my makeup and then went downstairs to see the one and only Nat Zang,I ran up to him and hugged him and my sister took a picture

 I did my makeup and then went downstairs to see the one and only Nat Zang,I ran up to him and hugged him and my sister took a picture

Of course Nat had to make a weird face well I was crying. "shhh It's ok" Nat said.
*2 hours later* I was on the couch with Nat and I had to tell him I liked him I had to "Nat?" I said "Yes?" He said " I Have to tell you something" I said "Go for it" He said "I like you as a boyfriend" I said. He stayed Quite. He then leaned on and kissed me. Of course I kissed back. He keep kissing me and moved me onto his lap. I blushed still kissing him. He pulled away. "I like you too" He said and looked me up and down then (SMUT WARNING)bit his lip "Can we have a little fun" He asked and I nodded. He smirked and laid me on the couch and took mine and his Shirt off. He looked at my breast and I looked at his chest. He then unclipped my bra and took my right boob in his mouth. I moaned. He rubbed my left boob. I moaned louder. He stopped and took of my skirt and then his pants. I saw he had a boner and Smirked. I slowly pulled his boxers down and licked the tip of his dick. He moaned and I smirked. I slowly took him all the way into my mouth. I gagged a little because he was so big (AHHH) I bobed my head back and forth. He moaned loudly. I went faster and faster. "d...damn I didn't know you were this good" He said well moaning. I went super fast and I also rubbed his dick. He moaned and grabbed a handful of my hair and started to mouth fuck me. He moaned louder than before. He moaned my name as he came. I drank his cum then I removed my mouth from his dick and pulled down my underwear. He slowly entered me. I moaned since it wasn't my first time. He started to pick up the pace. I moaned louder. He went harder and harder.  I moaned louder than before. He then stopped and grabbed my legs and dropped them over his shoulders allowing him to go deeper and hit my G-Spot. I moaned super loud. He went faster and harder. I was a moaning mess and so was he. "N...NAT I'M GOING TO CUM!" I Yelled. He then Slammed into me and hit my g-Spot.  I moaned louder then he slammed into me again but harder. I couldn't take it.  I came and so did he. He pulled out and was panting so was I. We got our clothes back on and then laid on the couch cuddling. "oh Y/N will you be my girlfriend" He said "yes" I said with a smile.