Loneliness pt 3 (10k)

Tommy held me close. I pulled away from him feeling the angry build up. I took a deep breathe and sighed. "I should head back to my camp" I said "It don't look like you have a camp y/n" Tommy said "I don't bu-" I went to say but Warren The black haired girl stopped me "Your gonna stay with us. We can take care off you. We need your help also" She said and then went on to explain the mission her and her group were on. I nodded and said I would come with. What else was I supposed to do?

~a few days later~

I woke up in the back of a truck and sighed "Not my idea of a good night sleep but oh well" I said. Tommy laughed and smiled "Same here. Though I don't sleep much" he said and smiled at me. I smiled weakly at him and leaned my head back and thought to myself 'why am I still with this group' I closed my eyes and sighed. 

~a few hours later~

I woke up to the sound of Warren Yelling something. Then I saw 10k Bleeding. He saw I was awake and weakly yelled "M-Mo-Move!" I turned around and saw a Z running at me. I grabbed my bat and hit it as hard as I could. It fell to the ground and stayed there. I ran over to 10k. I helped the group and said "What happened" "he got shoot we'll fighting some people" Warren said,I nodded and helped the group sit him down. Me and Doc were left to him. I helped Doc the best I could and He did the Best he could. Tears ran down my face . I saw his breathing slow and my heart dropped. Even Though Tommy hurt me I still loved him. I always have and always will. His breathing stopped and I fell to my knees. I grabbed his hand and cried. "Tommy Please no. I-I love you...I-I-I need you" I said. I closed my eyes and laid my hand in his chest tears falling down my face. I felt Tommy wrap his arms around me and hold him "Shhh It's okay. I'm okay" He said. I looked up and saw he was smiling. I sobbed as I held him close to me "I thought I lost you" I said "You'll never lose me. I have 10 thousands life's" He said and I smiled "I love you" I said "I love you too" He said.