Used pt 2 (Keith)

I woke up the next day in bed. I felt Keith next to me. I sighed and stood up. I went downstairs and got aspirin and a bottle of water. I went upstairs and put it on Keith's nightstand. I went into my closet and grabbed an outfit and changed into it. I grabbed a bags and suitcases from the closet and packed all my clothes,shoes,makeup,hair stuff so basically all my stuff. I grabbed a pen and paper and wrote:"Dear Keith. I love you so much. I wish things would have worked out with us but you cheated and are drinking to much. I'm truly sorry but I'm leaving you. Don't try to contact me at all. I'm not ready to talk. I let aspirin and water on the nightstand because you have bad hangovers. Well this is goodbye. I love you."

I sat the paper in my nightstand and loaded all my stuff into my car. I drove off and headed to Y/Bff/N's house. I got there. Asked to stay. I got a yes so I put my stuff into my new bedroom and unpacked. I changed into some jogging and a hoodie. I laid down and sighed. I grabbed my phone and saw 20 missed calls from 'King Keith' and 40 messages. I powered off my phone and teared up. I covered my face and cried softly.

I love him so much but I had to leave. I couldn't live like that. I had to be okay. I had to be happy. I had to be safe. I had to live. I couldn't be used again.

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

THIS IS MY 100TH PART!! AHHHH! GUYS WE MADE IT!!! OKAY SO IN THE COMMENTS PLEASE ASK AS MANY QUESTIONS AS YOU WANT! SPAM ME!! I'll ANSWER THEM ALL TOMORROW!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!