lets go.

"Why are we so different ?" Jahseh said questioning his best friends Gustav and Diego.

"How am i supposed to know!" Diego snapped back looking at Jahseh.

"We are leaving" Gustav said emotionlessly. Gus never said "should we" he knew what we were going to do and we just kind of followed along. We never questioned him,  we knew that he would give us 101 reasons why we are going to do what he said.

Gustav just looked at us blankly like he was staring into our hearts and souls.

Then he finally said something ". We are going. we stick out as misfits."

everything that gustav said were true and you could see the pain in Gustav's eyes.

"Okay" said Diego looking down at his phone.

"Fine let's hope on the train to California tonight @midnight" Jahseh said

They started gathering everything they need when Gus's mom walked in.

"Gus?" She said looking at his duffle bag with clothes, his laptop, phone, chargers, and about 5,000$ he's been saving up from the time he was 9.

"I'm leaving at midnight I'll be back in the morning...Well one morning...someday... I love you mom...but umm you can't stop me from doing this... I'm going to succeed I'm gonna make music. I'm gonna get rich and be humble." Gus said letting tear fall down his face. "You'll always be my biggest fan and best friend and when you miss me just look up at the stars"

They but their duffle bugs on their arms and walked out. Then Gus turned around and gave his mom a kiss on the cheek.

"Aye Mom 2 can you tell my mom where I went and that I'm safe" Jahseh said giving a weak smile. "Yea me too ma" Diego said looking over at liza.

She giggled a bit tears still rolling down her face "yes boys"

"Thanks mama" they said and Diego winked.

"Are you hitting on my mom" Gus said looking at Diego.

"Maybe." He said winking again.

"You better stop it you dickhead before I beat your ass" Gus said laughing.

"I'll beat yours before you beat mine" Diego laughed looking over at Liza then mouthing "Call me" to her.

Then Gus smacked him over the head.

"OWW" Diego said rubbing the back of his head. "THAT HURT GUS"

Gus and Liza laughed. Then Gus looked at the clock.

"FUCK! ITS 11:45! IT TAKES 30 MINS TO WALK TO THE TRAIN STATION" Gus yelled.

"I'll drive you" Liza said grabbing her keys.

just getting started🤷🏽‍♀️💔🥀
Inspirations: xanarchyqueen and SuicideLeopard ❤️