girlllllll

Reddish Blu pov

i called him again. i had nothing he had the car keys and everything else of mine.

GUS AND REDDISH BLU PHONE CALL

G: uhhh hello?

R: Gus!

G: Umm Yea?

R: where are you??

G: I'm in the back right corner.

R: i should have know. im coming to you.

i ended the phone call and opened the big heavy doors. as i steped in i noticed that the room was quiet. no music just people talking. i was quite frighted and didnt know why the music when off. i quickly rushed to where gus said he was located.

"Gus!" I yelled when I spotted him.

"Baby girl!" she said wrapping his long noodle arms around me. 

as he released me from his embrace he said "baby girl I'm so sorry, but Layla my ex-girlfriend came up to me and she was grinding on me and I let her... I let her suck my dick. BUT! as soon as I saw you call I felt my heart jump and knock me to my senses. i heard your voice in my head and imaged your beautiful perfect face and curves and imperfections. Your cute ass laugh and the way your eyes sparkle when you cry and everything i love about you so i tried to push her off but she grabbed on again so i pushed her harder causing her to ht her arm and her head and she said i abused her and she was going to let everyone know!" he looked down in shame letting tears fall on his colorful arms. 

I was mad, sad, in love, and all of the above he was so sweet. yes, he made a mistake but he was honest and I was to in love with him to let him go. "Gus, I can't even be mad at you but where the fuck is Layla? I'm whooping this bitches ass. AbUsE wHo?" i started to tear up but that quickly changed to anger as I realized what this Layla bitch was trying to do to Gus.

"I'll show you her some other time I just wanna go because soon people are going to find out and I don't wanna be here when they do." he said grabbing my arm and pulling me through the box of people.

when we got in the car Gus just started laughing putting his head on the steering wheel. WhAt ThE FuCk He LaUgHiNg AbOuT? but then he looked at me with his big head ass goofy smile of his and he looked so amused. he looked like a duck. 

"what the fuck are you laughing about!" i yelled. 

"because we just left all our friends in there, and we are going home to probably drive back to get them." he laughed.

"they can get an uber home, let's go home and fuck." I laughed giving him a seductive smile.

"THIS IS WHY IM MARRYING YOU" He pulled the car out quickly and speed out of the parking lot.

"umm, Gus when are we getting married?"

HEY BABIES!!!

IM SOOOO SORRY I GOT EVERYTHING TAKEN FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 ILL TELL YOU THE STORY WHEN I CAN UPDATE AGAIN BUT IDK WHEN THAT WILL BE ILYYYYYYYY  BABIESSSSS!!!!!