protection

reddish blu pov

"no, we always used protection." Diego said with a sigh reliving himself.  thank god holy fuck I almost had a heart attack just of the thought of a child in this house. "and she's on birth control."

cammi sighed like she was the one that was pregnant. shes so overdramatic in a good way of course.

"Diego?" Lola appeared in the corner of the room covering her eyes. this should be entertaining. 

"yes, baby? are you okay? do you need to see a doctor?" he frantically said rushing over to her. see what I mean? free entertainment. It's kinda a mix between keeping up with the Kardashians, shameless, and general hospital up in this bitch.

"yea, I have a migraine. I basically can do anything all day until I throw up again then it would probably end." she said turning around going upstairs with Diego following her like a lost puppy dog.

"babies scare me." Gus said taking a bite out of his pancake ending the odd silence that filled the room. everyone just looked at him.

"what? they do." he said getting up rinsing his plate off. we broke out into a small fit of laughs until I asked what everyone wanted to do today.

"can we go to a laser tag thing." bexey suggested. "I never been to one, I've always wanted to though." he shrugged cleaning up some dishes.

"I like the sound of that." Jahseh said holding up finger guns "yall bitches going down."

"I beat all of yall in a match. even you jahseh." Tracy laughed.

"Okay... so laser tag it is." I laughed, "I have to go get ready. I'll be down in 20." I said. walking upstairs as Nicki and Cammi followed leaving the children behind. I threw on a pair of plain black leggings and a black t-shirt before putting on my pink velvet zip-up. as I walked out of my room downstairs finding Jahseh Tracy and Gus playing Fortenight. 

"Y'all ready?" I asked climbing over the couch.

"Yea." they turned off the game getting up grabbing keys. soon we were all in two Benz driving down the highway with the windows down smoking a blunt getting high before we were going to do our first 'family outing'.

god, I could get used to this.

ily babies here is a cute lil chapter.

i just bought a mic and i might start recording soon. lol.

ily babies.