Blood is thicc

Reddish blu pov

I scrambled over to gus quickly I lifted his head onto my lap his nose was bleeding and his lip was busted open.

"Hey Gus! Come on wake up babe." His eyes fluttered open and his hand immediately went to his head.

"What the fuck?" He sat up quickly look at the scene that took place in front of him. The asshole cops were standing a few feet away from us laughing at gus' pain. Gus stood up walking towards them. He was almost tripping over his own feet. I couldn't tell if it was because he was drunk or that he was walking that way because he was hurt from being thrown down so hard. Then before I could think he tried throwing a punch at younger police officer. But it was more like a weak arm raise. The cops laughed at him even more. Gus would beat their ass if he wasn't drunk. I hopped up off my feet running in front of Gus. Putting my hand to his chest.

"Hey, baby, lets just go." I turned him around as we started walking down the hill. I held Gus up from tumbling down the hill. Until I felt a rock hit on the back of my knees making me tumble down to the ground.

"FUCK!" I screamed. The police officers laughed so hard I thought maybe their dicks would fall off. It would show em' right. My knees were all cut and scraped, my head was thumping, and my body was burning all over. Gus on the other hand was throwing up again.

"Fuck you! You fucking dickheads." They laughed yet again. I got up to check on Gus who was still throwing up in the bushes. I noticed that his vomit was a different color now. It was a dark black red color. He was vomiting blood. I noticed that the cops were now in their cars driving towards us. I ran in front of them making the car come to a sudden halt.

"He's hurt! He's throwing up blood! Please help us!" I cried. If Gus did get help quickly he would die. I would lose him. Forever.

"Only if you suck my dick." At this point I would do anything but before I could answer they sped around me and down the hill.

"No!" I looked back at Gus. He was now on the ground holding his stomach tightly. His legs were spread pools of blood are splattered around him. I slowly approached him letting him lay across me. Gus was going to die and I couldn't do anything about it. My body numbed and the sweet feeling of pain stung my heart. My only hope was for someone to hear my screams.

"HELP!"

"SOMEBODY FUCKING HELP!"

"please."

"H-HELP-P" I started sobbing.

"FUUCK!" I yelled into the thick woods the pools of blood started to get bigger, thicker, deadlier. Then I heard footsteps. quite and mysterious.

"Hello?" I asked. A dark hooded figure appeared in the trees across from me.

"do you need help? my car is over there." The figure pointed to headlights shining through the trees. It sounded like a girl but she was built like a man.

"Yea, my husband is throwing up blood. He needs a medic!" I cried as gus started dry heaving again.

"Okay. I'll bring my car up." The hooded figure said walking back into the dark abyss. Hopefully it would come back.

***

I lifted gus into the black Jeep slowly trying no to hurt him. The still unknown person was in the front seat ready to pull away.

"ready." It said as i got in the car.

"Yea." I said letting gus rest his head on my lap once again. She quickly pulled off swearing along with the path that lead through the trees.

Once we got out of the park it sped through stop signs and red lights like it was nothing. We were at the hospital in seconds.

"Help!" I yelled walking into the emergency room a doctor and some nurses rushed to my attention m.

"My husband is throwing up blood!" I said as I led them to the car. They pulled him out and onto a stretcher. I started to walk away but I wanted to know who drove me here.

"Wait who are you?" I asked the mystery person.

( "Lil tay the youngest flexer in the game! you better be thankful bitch." { my friend Danny wrote this, ignore it. } )

"I'm ryland." The person said before speeding away.

I walked into the hospital to find were they took Gus. I soon found out that he was actually put into a room and but little did I know that we would be here at 4am cuddling in a hospital bed him telling me stories of his rebellious teenage years. In the middle of one of these stories I got a text from cammi.

What the fuck?

I v sleepy.